Bills fat ass cheeks

You and bill were in bali for a holiday or something and it was the last morning of you too in bali before you had to go back to wherever you came from.

You woke up in your luxurious bed and wanted to get a drink so you wake up, rub your eyes and stand up walking to the door, you open the door and...

You see bill kaulitz with his hair wet and standing gracefully at the window watching the water streams but his fat fucking ass was hanging out and he was clearly naked with a 27 inch boner which the window had to make a hole out of since it was to big.

You were flabbergasted and couldn't believe your eyes.

"Holy smokes!" You say as you slap that soft squishy ass

"WHAT THE?!?!" Bill kaulitz turns around and he turned around a a little to fast and whacked you on the floor with his thick boner which in a result made you moan in pain and in sexiness

"Damn baby... nice ass"

Bill blushes like a little school girl and starts putting on leb die Sekunde while he was swinging his 29 inch super long dick in circular motion.

You got naked and started doing gymnastics, you accidentally queef and bill stops his willy dancing and stares at you in disgust.

"I-I'm sorry it slipped ou-"

Bill kaulitz sniffs your queef and moans

"Let that vagina fart out babe"

You blush so hard you start doing vagina farts while he sniffs it up. 3 hours later on the sniffing session your vagina hurts off all the queefing and bills dick is still extremely hard so what he does is...he fucking sticks his dick up your ass.

You scream and moan and groan and tremble and whimpers and stutter and shake and shudder and whatever words they are YOH are in fucking estate as he fucks your booty so hard your ass hairs start falling out onto the floor.

It only took 8 minutes for his long ass dick to calm down and cum inside your bum hole until he pulled out and looked at you.

"Baby girl... that was the best last morning of bali ever! Let's do it again!!" He says excitingly as he starts doing a victory dance

The end