Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Lo shook his head as he looked at the text Taijae sent him . It was a picture of her showing him the new tattoo she'd just got which was the words Angelo's pussy on her pelvis .

A few seconds later she started calling him on facetime and he finally answered for her after ignoring her for a week . " Do you like it ? " She asked .

" I guess " He shrugged . He never asked any of them to get his name tattooed on them but it was their body and if it's what they wanted to do then that was on them as long as they didn't expect him to do the same .

" Can you stop being mad at me daddy ? I miss you and I blocked him. " She begged .

" Aight Tai , we cool " Lo agreed seeing how desperate she was to talk to him . He really didn't give a fuck about her talking to another nigga he was just mad that she tried to gaslight him about it .

" Are you still gonna take me to the superbowl with you ? " She asked .

" Yeah i'll be in town tomorrow and we can go shopping for something to wear "

" ok I love you " she said .

" I love you too Tai .. i'm with my brothers right now i'll hit you later " He said .

" Ok " she said . They disconnected the call and he looked over at Zo and Derrick who were shaking their head at him .

" This nigga tell everybody he love them . You just told Ashaia that shit thirty minutes ago " Derrick said .

" Nigga wasn't you telling Kentrice and Nadia the shit at the same time ? mind your business "

" That's different.. you just be lying though . how the fuck you love four bitches ? " Zo asked .

" Y'all acting like I said i'm in love with them or some shit . I fuck with them and I care about them so I have love for them , it's not that deep " Lo said . Despite him being a player he wasn't heartless . If he was fucking and spending time with them of course he was gonna have feelings for them .

" Nigga it is that deep all these bitches got your name stamped on them . The shaderoom just reposted Taijaes story of her newest tattoo , what the fuck you be doing these bitches ? " Derrick asked .

" It gotta be the money cause Leila said the dick ain't that good " Zo teased him.

" Tell that bitch stop speaking on my fucking name " Lo snapped .

" Damn nigga it ain't that serious " Zo told him . Whenever Leila was brought up around Lo he got pissed off .

" It is .. she needs to keep my name out her mouth . I don't be worried bout her so she don't need to worried bout me "

" yall need to talk and resolve whatever yall got going on . that shit makes my wife sad that her best friend barely come around cause yall two can't stand to be in the same room together " Zo told him .

" I not once told Leila not to come around and I have no problem being in the same room with her . I walked with the bitch for you and Kia's wedding and everything like it wasn't nothing . She stay away cause she know she wrong for the shit she did "

" You think it's that serious though ? I mean yall were young and in love and it didn't work out but this hatred yall have for each other I think yall probably need to talk for closure so the animosity can be gone " Derrick suggested causing Lo to smack his teeth .

He had no desire to talk to Leila , she was dead to him and he rather pretend that they never happened.

" Fuck Leila " Lo said with finality .