Chapter Three

I know it's been a minute i'm sorry

Chapter Three

" Where the fuck you been all day ? You was gone when I woke up and now you're just getting back at nine at night " Rashaad questioned Leila as soon as she crossed the threshold to the door of the hotel they were staying in . They hadn't found them a place yet because Rashaad was focused on training for the super bowl .

" I was with Kia , did you not read the text I sent you " She asked.

" Yea , I read it but you was with Kia all damn day ? the fuck was yall doing ? " He asked .

" catching up " she said simply .

Rashaad looked over at her and chuckled . " Did you see that nigga ? " He asked .

" Who ? " She asked playing dumb knowing good and well that he was talking about Lo .

" Your ex Leila , did you see that nigga ? " He asked her .

" No " She lied . "but i'm pretty sure i'm gonna see him sooner or later. I'm cool with all of his siblings and his dad is my god father so if i'm going to be around them im pretty sure he's gonna be there sometimes too "

" I don't like it " He said causing her to roll her eyes . Ever since they had come to Atlanta for Kia and Zo's wedding he'd been acting insecure about Lo and she didn't know why because anybody around them could see that they couldn't stand each other .

" Shad , that's my family and I miss them . i'm not gonna stay away from them anymore "

" i'm not asking you to Lei , i'm just saying I don't like it . "

" Well I don't know what to tell you " She said as she walked into the room portion of their suite .

Rashaad got up and followed behind her . " What was you and kia doing all day like that ? " He asked watching as she looked for clothes to shower .

" We went to the spa this morning and afterwards we did brunch we watched tv for a couple hours and then I went with her to pick up the kids from school and stayed behind to spend some times with her kids before coming here " She said leaving out the part of them going to the studio because she didn't want him to go on and on about Lo . " Is that all Shad ? " She asked .

" yeah make sure you have nothing to do tomorrow. I gotta fly out to Vegas early for the game but I need you to go look with the real estate agent for a house "

" I thought I was flying out with you ? "

" I wanted you too but you want to stay here for the summer and the agent I found is real booked and busy so tomorrow is the only day she can squeeze us in . You can fly on the PJ with my parents when I send it back for them or fly with Kia if you want "

" I'll let you know tomorrow what i'll do "

" Okay , i'm about to order me something to eat , you want something ? "

" No , Kia and I cooked at her place so I ate already "

" Alright " He said as he left out .

The next morning Leila was woken up by someone banging on her hotel door . She looked over for Rashaad but his side of the bed was empty letting her know that he had already left .

She got out of bed and looked through the peephole to see it was their driver Tylil who was also Rashaads cousin. She slightly opened the door for him . "Damn , you a heavy ass a heavy sleeper . Shad said he called you three times to wake you up before sending me . You need to get ready to meet with the realtor , i'm driving you "