Chapter 11

My eyes were locked on the road as I sped down the backroads leading to my house, I couldn't think straight now that I know that Takeru could be in real trouble. The boss of such a large Syndicate doesn't just up and want their long-lost child, He must have some kind of sick plan for him. This just doesn't seem like a logical idea for a man of his standing, also how did he know where Takeru was?

I drove up my driveway and the car slid on the gravel as I halted to a stop, I almost hit the stone steps leading to the front door. I ran up the stairs with anger seething through my teeth as Sebastian opened the door quickly, catching my car keys that I had thrown in the air as I entered my home urgently. This grand entrance with curved stairs on each side of the room and black and gold railings completing their elegance could make any person's jaw drop in awe. The gold art trimmings on the walls and original paintings by J.W.M Turner, with red, gold, and black carpeting covering the stairs showed the sophistication and detail that went into the décor of my home. The white marble itself could bring light to anyone's soul but these halls felt dark and empty. This house was never my home because it had ghosts around every corner and secrets under every rug. This house was always prison for me no matter how I tried to dress it up.

"Where are the twins?" I said to Sebastian who was hanging my keys and locking the front door while I marched down the long center hallway between the stairs.

"They are waiting for you in the Living room Young master" He replied walking pass me, the long white hallway was illuminated by the chandelier lights hanging from the ceiling. The walls were covered in portraits of me through the years.

"Risha?" I asked as I followed Sebastian and entered the living room where the two-colored headed twins were waiting for me.

"In the backyard with one of the servants young master" He replied. The twins were eerie but brilliant, I have never seen anything like them. Their eyes were dead, they looked more like they were made of glass than flesh. Regardless of their smiles and upbeat tones there was always something wrong with their faces, it was like they were forcing themselves to show these emotions. Their voices sounded practiced, and their eyes never really moved when they smiled or frowned, in all honesty they made my skin crawl. They would have made better dolls than humans, at least you know the dolls are fake. They both turned and bowed to me in unison.

"We have arrived due your request young master" The left twin said as they stood straight again. The left twin's name was ying and of course his brother's name was Yang. They never told anyone their true names, but everyone accepted them despite their unholy appearance. They were loyal and would take a bullet for me any given day but of course with their level of skill a bullet has never even come close to grazing my skin.

"What can we do for you sir" Yang said taking a seat in the quilted white armchair.

"I need you to find someone, he is very dear to me. I need him returned to me, Unharmed" I said gripping the back of the long white couch trying not to lose my calm.

"He was last seen being discharged from the Homari memorial hospital around 11:28pm by a man who claims to be his father" I said as the twin looked at each other in agreement.

"We need all information of events; the smallest details can be major." Ying said sitting in the other matching chair around the coffee table.

"It's Takeru Somdura age 23, Top student at Tasakura University. Works three jobs and lives with his drunk uncle. The uncle and grandmother have verified that Takeru's father who was pronounced dead September 16, 2003, is very much alive and is now running the Dura Syndicate. I believe he is being held in one of these three buildings owned by the Dura Syndicate." Sebastian explained showing a map of the area.