Spicy one-shot 5

(Are y'all ready? I'm sure you are. It's JUNGWOOOOON)

(Topic: morning passion typa shit)

The sun's rays hit my face, forcing my lids closed. I peeked again after adjusting to the sudden brightness just to see Jungwon opening the curtains slightly. He sighed, closed the curtains again and jumped back in bed. "What's going on with you?" Jungwon looked up at me for a second, before pulling me towards him aggressively. "You're awake." His head rested on my shoulder, lips slightly making trails across my skin.

"Babe?" He stopped to look up at me. "How did you sleep?" I answered him with a lengthy description of the most intensely weird dream I had just had. Whilst I ranted on, he fingered the fabric of my panties under my nightgown, thumb occasionally grazing over my "lady parts" in a playful motion.

"Not fair! Im trying to tell a story babe. Don't distract me~" Jungwon smirked, 3 fingers dipping over the waistband of my underwear. "Then speak, my love." His words came out like a sultry whisper, drawing me towards his build more. "And then I-" Jungwon's fingers were being too risky. "No. Don't babe." Jungwon's lips came closer to my shoulder, leaning in to plant a kiss on it. "Why? You're not eager for this?" His fingers danced across my flesh. 

Y/n, get a hold of yourself. You can't have sex in the morning. You have places to be, people to see, things to do. Stop him. But I didn't. Jungwon's hands slowly lifted up my gown to my thigh, eliciting a low sigh from me. "Do you want me?" Don't, Y/n. But my head nodding didn't do my practical thinking any justice. My gown was gone in on one swift motion, and then underwear.Stupid girl. "Don't contradict yourself for wanting pleasure. Your body deserves it," said Jungwon as if he was reading my mind.

Chaste kisses turned into intense ones, his body pressed against mine. "Oh, to take you like this in the prime of the day. The sun is only rising now." He picked me up and led me to the glass window, opening the curtains. "Shall we watch the sun rise as we make love?" No, no, no. 1 round will turn into 5, one kiss will lead to someone on their knees and tasting- "Yes." Slightly groping my chest, he unclipped my bra. "You're so beautiful, so...perfect." He kissed me one last time before taking off his clothes too.