Matt - Confused

TW: Language,Pet names, crying, really cute, Identity crisis, suggestive material, kissing a little *spicy*

I may or may not steal a line from heartstopper episode 4 season 1, sorry Alice much love and respect
___________________________________________

Matt's pov-

I wake up Tuesday morning and I'm automatically hit with memories of me and Larray kissing, and not just kissing we full on made out, when he rubbed my thigh my body reacted in ways i didn't know it did for the same gender. But I've always thought I was straight; but the intense feelings that Larray give me are so anything but straight. When he kissed me I felt a strange sense of calmness, yes I've kissed girls and got the hense of same feelings, but kissing him was way better than any girl ive ever kissed. Does this mean I'm gay? No it can't because I still like kissing girls but not as much. So maybe I'm bi just with a favor of boys. I'm so confused either way and my emotions are so heightened for some reason. I sigh and get out of bed. I really am having a full on proper gay crisis. I walk to Nick's room to tell him we should film the wensday video early because I have a doctor appointment on Wednesday that can't be scheduled for another day. I walk in Nick's room and see him and Larray watching pretty little liars they must have had a sleepover. I look at Nick and say hi. I look anywhere but Larrays eyes. "H-h-hey Larray," I say looking anywhere but him. I feel Larray looking at me and only me. "Anyways Nick we need to film the Wensday video today, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow so we can't film it then, is that ok," I ask. I look at Nick and my eyes betray me and glance at Larray but I quickly look back when I hear Nick say, "Yes that's fine, we should film with Larray since he is already here." I look at Larray and he nods in agreement, we decide to film a blind,death,mute, and Ann Franke baking cookie brownies video. I nod and leave to tell Chris, I hear some chatter when I walk away but I can't make out what it's saying.

Nick's pov-

I study Matt's body language the whole time in my room, he doesn't look at Larray when he says hi but he does stutter when he says hey which means he's nervous. I catch him glancing at Larray quite a lot, he clearly has some feelings towards Larray and he's nervous about it. I look at Larray and all he is doing is looking at Matt's body every where; every single detail. I smile at him and Larray smiles back. Matt walks out I'm assuming you tell Chris about our plans. I turn to Larray, "Girl he very clearly has feelings for you, he glanced at you like 30 times, and you very clearly like him and his body, you checked him out the whole time he was in here," I say. He looks at me and sighs before he says, "what can I say his waist is so holdable, he's so slim and he's also attractive, he's also so shy though." I sigh and nod while smiling, "He's shy but he clearly has an eye for you, he is quite slim though, he's always been slimmer than me and Chris," I say and Larray smiles and hugs me. "I'm so glad I have you as my best friend," he says. We continue watching Pretty little liars.

Larray's pov-

A couple hours pass and its time to film the sturniolo triplets video with them. "Hey Larray keep on bringing up Brady to make Matt jealous," Nick whispers to me before we start the video, I nod and we start the video. Matt gets blindfolded, I get deaf, Nick gets muted, and Chris gets Ann Franked. During half way I've brought up Brady up many times and I can tell Matt is so jealous and aggravated. Matt's in Nick's way but he doesn't know, I tell him to move and he does but the wrong way, so I grab his waist and pull him to me pulling him out of Nick's way. I can tell Nick's smiling by his eyes. I wrap my arms around Matt's waist and whisper, "Wrong way honey." I can feel Matt's breathing increase. The video ends and Matt immediately storms off madly, me and Nick look at eachother, while Chris just looks at his phone confused. I run after him, he goes to the kitchen and just breathes heavily, he's crying and wiping the tears away. I put my hand on his wrist pulling him towards me. "Matt, baby what's wr-," I start but Matt quickly yells "Larray don't, God you confuse me, you kiss me one day, and then you bring up another man like 20 times and the you wrap your arms around my waist and whisper things with pet names in it, I'm so confused larray," Matt finishes crying. I sigh and walk towards him and put my hand on his cheek stroking it with my thumb. "I'm sorry baby, ok I'm sorry," I say and I start tracing his bottom lip with my thumb.

Matt's pov-

I get butterflies the minute he puts his hand on my cheek and he strokes it with his thumb, a blush spreads across my cheek, he tells me he's sorry. He starts tracing my bottom lip with his thumb and my eyes flicker down to his thumb and then his lips. He leans in closer closing the distance between us and putting our lips together, we kiss once and then pull away. Larray smiles and kisses me again, this time a little more intense, he bites my bottom lip and I gasp. I pull myself up on the counter and Larray starts to rub my thigh and this time squeezing it, it causes my body to react. Larray sees that I'm hard and smirks. "Someone's excited eh," he says all I can do is nod. He squeezes my thigh so hard I moan, I look at him shocked and he smirks and grabs my waist and pulls me closer. We hear the door opening so we automatically stop. Phew that was a close one we almost got caught. We look at eachother and smile. This will probably turn into something more than just friendship.
___________________________________________

Yall suggest some things that would make sense after this one. I hope yall enjoy the little spicy part. I love yall.