Larray and Matt- Nighttime and the morning after

TW: SEXUAL CONTENT, Language, Pet names

Ps- not sex, not yet, yall have to wait ;)
___________________________________________

Matt's pov-

I'm laying in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about the kiss earlier in the afternoon, I can't go to sleep thinking about it. I hear shuffling and see Larray coming in my room, I look at the digital clock on my nightstand and it reads
3 am. "Larray what are you doing, it's 3 am," I say. "Shh baby be quiet," he says back in a hush tone and lays behind me spooning me. I sigh contently and larray hums. I feel his lips drag across my neck teasing me. "Mhm larray," I say groaning. He chuckles and whispers,"Baby relax I'll give you what you want soon enough." I groan and he kisses my neck gently and slowly while rubbing my back. I feel his hand go between us and rub my ass, I moan softly as he massages my ass cheeks. "Larray oh god," I say. He chuckles and whispers, "Dont worry baby im just getting started. This sends shivers down my spine. I groan as he sucks on my neck and bites it gently. I turn to face him and he kisses me automatically, I gasp and lay there shocked but quickly kiss back, I feel him bite my lower lip and I groan. "Hmm Larray," I say and he chuckles and kisses me more hard and slips his tounge in my mouth. Oh God this is about to lead somewhere.....

Larray's pov-

I slip my tounge in Matt's mouth and then automatically explore his mouth hearing his little grunts and groans. I smirk and kiss his earlobe, Matt groans and holds on to my shoulders. I remember earlier that I left him hard because someone walked in and almost caught us now I guess I have to make up for that. I squeeze Matt's thigh several times and start kissing and bitting his neck. "Oh fuck," Matt let's out while moaning. I see that he's hard again and smirk. "Hm does someone... or should I say something want a little attention," I ask teasingly.  Matt nods and gasps when I palm his clothed penis. I move my hand in a rubbing motion, Matt holds on to my shoulders moaning. I kiss his neck while rubbing him through his pants.

Matt's pov-

As Larray's hand rubs in between my legs he kisses my neck, leaving marks. My jeans get extremely tight and I groan, "Jeans...off," is all I can mutter out because of the pleasure I'm receiving. Larray chuckles and unbuttons my jeans and pulls them off. He rubs me through my boxers, until his hand slips into my underwear and he begins to stroke me which makes it all the more gratifying. I moan and he smirks moving his hand faster, making me moan more frequently and a little louder as he speeds up even more. "Oh larray," I moan. Larray kisses me and moves his hand just a little faster. About to send me over the edge.

Nick's pov-

I'm laying in bed when I hear moaning coming from down the hallway, I look at my phone and it's 3:20 am. I groan and mumble to myself, "Jesus christ larray you just had to do something to my brother at 3am." I hear the moaning pick up and groan more. Whatever he's doing to Matt better work out in both their favors in the future. I hear the moaning stop knowing that they probably well... you know. I sigh and close my eyes and fall asleep.

Matt's pov- 

As I finish, larray kisses me as I come down from my high. I smile and pant, I lean up and kiss him more. "Did you like that," Larray asks. I nod and panting I say, " Yes I liked it lot." I change my now messy pajama pants and boxers. I kiss larray gently. "Mhm I'm sleepy," I say and yawn deeply. "Then go to sleep baby," Larray wraps his hands around my waist and kisses my neck gently, kissing over the hickeys he left proudly. I smile and kiss him one last time and then fall asleep

Larray's pov-

I wake up with Matt in my arms, sitting up I remember what happened I smile brightly, tracing my fingers over his neck looking at the two hickeys I gave him. I gently shake him to wake him up since its 12:00 in the afternoon. "Wake up sleepy head," I say and kiss him gently. He whines, clearly not a morning person but he kisses back without hesitating. He sits up and stretches while  yawning. I chuckel and run my fingers through his hair.

Nick's pov-

When I wake up, I see Larray and Matt in the kitchen, I see Matt with a hickey on his neck and look between them. "Do yall want breakfast?," I say casually acting normal, but I give larray a knowing stare. I then make the two "friends" and myself breakfast.