𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Ingrid Jackson was quite successful in hiding her true bloodline for the gods, monsters and her son

Ingrid Jackson was quite successful in hiding her true bloodline for the gods, monsters and her son. She knew that it was a blessing and a curse to be a Mikaelson. So she did the unthinkable knowing her child was going to be a powerful demigod she asked a witch friend to suppress his werewolf and vampire abilities until she was able to allow her son to properly adjust.

Ingrid knew she would be called a hypocrite, the fact that her mother had binded her werewolf side and she somewhat did the same to her son. Ingrid shuddered she never wanted to compare herself to her mother.

It was different completely so. The suppression still allowed Percy to have his werewolf and vampire abilities in a dire situation in a situation where he won't question it. Of course if he kills a mortal then he would trigger his werewolf side and if he died-

Ingrid didn't want to think about that.

She knew her son would be immortal like the rest of her family. However she also doesn't want to imagine the pain he might go through when dying.

Vampires who had lived for a few hundred years started to notice things others didn't due to being on the earth a lot longer than others some started to gain the ability to see through the mist they were never bothered...mostly. That's how the originals soon came to realise that whilst they were immortals, they were not the oldest family in the world and started to realise all of the god's and goddesses were real.

So when Ingrid realised she had slept with Poseidon who later introduced himself as Neptune a day after her brother had broken their curse. She thought nothing of it.

Vampires can't get pregnant she knew that.

Only hybrids could.

Of course she didn't know that at the time because she and her brother were the first ones sue her.

Ingrid when growing up with Percy changed her name and compelled everyone around her. To keep him safe.

She made sure any monsters that came near she slaughtered without mercy.

They wouldn't touch her kid.

She would make sure of it.

-

The gods were having there annual meetings when demigods appeared alongside Ingrid and her family.

"HOW DARE YOU COME HERE!" Zeus boomed at the demigods not even noticing the immortals yet.

"We don't even know how we got here." Percy groaned in defeat of course his uncle would still feel bitter believing him to have stolen the master bolt. It had been a week since he had returned it to Olympus.

"That's true." Annabeth said, looking around in confusion.

Percy looked around before seeing his mum and a strange group of people.

"Mum!" Percy exclaimed jumping into her arms.

Ingrid laughed hugging him back just as tight checking him over for any injuries.

"Sister?" The mikaelson sibling gasped.

"Auntie?" Hope questioned.

Klaus rushed over and pulled his sister in a hug as soon as Percy stepped away in confusion wondering who those people were. He had never met them before.

"Klaus." Ingrid smiled into her twin brothers shoulder it had been too long.

Hope ran over to Ingrid hugging her hip. Ingrid stared down at the 11 year old Hope who was currently hugging her.

"WHO ARE YO-"

Zeus's extremely loud question making the vampires wince was interrupted when the fates appeared some people gasping in shock.

"We have gathered you here to watch the life of someone important I need you all to introduce yourselves."

"Percy Jackson son of Poseidon and Ingrid Jackson."

"Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena."

"Grover Underwood Satyr."

"Hestia goddess of hearth, fire, home and family."

"Dementer goddess of harvest, grain and fertility."

"Hera goddess of women, marriage, childbirth and familiar love."

"Zeus god of sky, thunder, lightning, kingship, honour and justice."

"Hades god of dead and riches."

"Poseidon god of seas, storms, earthquakes and father of horses."

"Persephone goddess of spring and growth."

"Amphitrite goddess of sea."

"Athena goddess of wisdom, civilisation, mathematics, strategy and defense warfare."

"Artemis, Godess of the hunt, archery, wilderness, animals, forests, the moon, radiance, maidenhood and childbirth."

"Apollo, God of the sun, light, healing, disease, plague, music, art, poetry, archery, reason, knowledge, truth and prophecy."

"Ares, God of war, violence, battlelust and rage."

"Hephaestus, God of forges, fire, technology, craftsmen, sculptors, volcanoes and blacksmiths."

"Hermes, God of roads, travel, gymnasiums, athletes, diplomacy, orators, thrieves, commerce, trade and invention."

"Dionysius, God of grape-harvest, wine, orchards, fertility, madness, parties, religious ecstasy and theatre."

"Aphrodite, Goddess of beauty, love, desire, passion, pleasure and fertility."

"Ingrid Jackson or Ingrid Mikaelson I am an original hybrid which means I am a vampire and a werewolf." She explains earning a look of curiosity for Hades. Percy glanced at his mum confused gaining a look back understanding she would explain more in a moment.

"Niklaus Mikaelson original hybrid."

"Rebekah Mikaelson original vampire."

"Elijah Mikaelson an original vampire."

"Kol Mikaelson original vampire."

"Freya Mikaelson witch."

"Davina Claire witch."

"Marcel Gerard upgraded vampire."

All eyes went to an 11 year old Hope. "Hope Mikaelson the original tribrid I am a witch an untrigged werewolf and vampire."

"Now lets get into who we are watching Ingrid Jackson or more famously known as Ingrid Mikaelson and her son Percy Jackson. We are doing this to avoid the world ending due to her death-"

"We are immortals we cannot die!" Klaus spat out angered at the prospect of his sister his twin dying.

The fates gave him what could be considered a 'really' look. "Need we remind you about the white oak stake." Klaus looked shocked alongside Percy who didn't want to imagine his mother dying. "Her death causes the end of the world as we know it." The fates gestured towards the mikaelson family, "They kill everyone involved with her death and then start to kill enemies before finally turning against humans." The fates then look towards Poseidon, "He wages war on the mortal relm before starting to fight the gods and anyone who tries to stop him." The fates then turned to Percy with pity currently the boy was only 12 and would soon face horrors. "He becomes the one thing everyone fears the tribrid. The demigod son of poseidon with being a fully trigger hybrid thrown into the mix with no humanity left."

The fates then snapped their hands ignoring the shocked looked from others with people trying to comprehend what is happening. A screen appearing alongside the gods turning into a human size.

"On that happy note let's begin."