𝗼𝗻𝗲

Percy before the screen started dragged his moher away and gave her a pointed look.

"Percy I didn't tell you any of this because I wanted to protect you."

"Protect me?" Percy questioned.

"You being the son of poseidon placed a target of the back of your but as my blood runs through your veins my enemies would sought to see you destroyed." Ingrid says as Poseidon looks over at the two concern shinging brightly in his eyes.

Kol groaned as Klaus announced after inspecting what the fates had left, "It's starts from the beginning, Ingrid."

Ingrid griaced before going to sit beside Poseidon and Percy with her siblings joining her as Percy and Hope sat next to each other.

Zeus was going to say something against it. When Ingrid shot him a glare as the other demigods sat down alongside the gods.

1000 years worth of memories, laughter and betrayals the entire concept seemed lost on others that they wouldn't be able to comprehend. Nobody was meant to be able to comprehend that amount of time.

Only one family did.

The year was 980 the time of the vikings. The year Esther Mikaelson had made a terrible mistake she had cheated on someone she loved

"Did she really love him though?" Ingrid asked her siblings she knew Mikael and her relationship was strained. Espically consider Mikael had taken Esther from her village.

"I don't think so I believe she only loved us." Elijah mused before wincing at the scoffs the twins produced.

Binding their werewolf side was loving them.

And due to this a product of an affair was born. Esther Mikaelson screamed out in agony as she heard the mmbles of 'just keep pushing'.

"You were born of an affair." Hera looked down at the two with disgust.

Kol tried to hid the excitement in his eyes he knew this was going to get good.

"If you don't move your eyes away from me I will pluck them from your skull." Ingrid sneered. Not liking the Queen of the God's.

Apollo and Hermes started laughing. As Ares sighed feeling the bloodshed rolling off her in waves. It was beautiful.

"The power of war is strong in you." Ares pointed out only to gain a glarefrom Poseidon who knew what he was thinking.

She felt herself get angry at herself if only she didn't meet Ansel then she wouldn't be in this situation. Another scream tore through her throat as she sighed in relief at the first child being born.

A boy.

"I knew it was me who was born first." Klaus laughed at the displeased look on her face.

"Maybe but I got all the looks."

Apollo and Artemis shared a look silently wondering if this is what they sounded like to others.

Elijah sighed placing his head in hands as Percy and Hope shared a look wondering why they never knew each other or at least Hope was trying to understand why Percy couldn't recongise them.