Chapter 1

First day. Things aren't as bad.

Mondo walked in and saw 3 familiar people.

Chihiro Fujisaki, the Ultimate Programmer.

Leon Kuwata, the Ultimate Baseball Star.

And Yasuhiro Hagakure, the Ultimate Clairvoyant.

(Leon) "What's good?"

(Chihiro) "Hello!"

(Yasuhiro) "Hey, Mondo!"

(Mondo) "Hey. I'm good, I just-"

Ring!!

The bell for class had rung. Leon and Yasuhiro said bye and walked away.

(Chihiro) "Are you coming with us?"

(Mondo) "Fuck class! Just skip with me!"

(Chihiro) "Oh, sorry, Mondo, I can't.. I'll see you later!"

(Mondo) "Alright, bye."

Instead of going to class, Mondo just went to the back of the school.

When he got there, he got out a cigarette and a lighter, and started smoking... Until he heard someone.

(???) "You there! What do you think you're doing?!"

He looked like another student. He had black hair, red eyes, and thick eyebrows.

(Mondo) "Fuck off, asshole."

(???) "Language! Cigarettes are not good for you! And aren't you supposed to be in class?!"

(Mondo) "Aren't YOU supposed to be in class? Besides, this shit is none of your damn business. So shut the hell up."

(???) "J-Just go to class!"

(Mondo) "If it'll get you to keep your dumbass mouth shut, fine."

Mondo walked to class, the unknown student walking with him. Until..

Ring!!!!

The bell for lunch has rung. And the unknown student had magically disappeared.

What the hell? Mondo thought. He stood there for a while before thinking,

He probably went to lunch or something.

He continued to walk to lunch, got his lunch, and sat down with Leon and Yasuhiro.

(Yasuhiro) "So, how was skipping."

(Mondo) "Really fuckin' annoying. This weird ass guy kept nagging me to go back to class. Pissed me off."

(Leon) "Damn, that sucks. What's his name."

(Mondo) "Dunno. Never asked him. But he had black hair, thick eyebrows, and red eyes."

They kept talking for a while before the class bell rung.

Mondo, Leon, and Yasuhiro walked to class together, because they had the same classes. Mondo just decided to go to class. He didn't want to be nagged by that nerd kid.

The day went by normally. They got assigned dorms, some with roommates, some without. When Mondo got to his dorm, he saw someone he most definitely didn't want to see.

It was the guy from earlier.

Fuck... It's him again, Mondo thought.

He just decided to avoid him, because he didn't wanna be nagged and lectured all day. He didn't even notice Mondo, because he was busy studying. Mondo went to his room, shut the door, laid down on the bed, and got his phone out.

[A/N /// heyy... sorry if it was moving too fast i cannot write for shit. also if there are any spelling mistakes let me know i wrote this at 11 pm]

467 words (including A/N)