Chapter 2

sorry for updating once a month i keep losing motivation

Mondo picked up his phone and just started scrolling on social media. He was scrolling on his phone until he got a text from Leon.

redhead bitch: yo

mondo: fuck do you want

redhead bitch: damn srry just wanted to say hi

redhead bitch: also how is your new dorm

mondo: ok so yk that stupid annoying guy i talked about earlier

redhead bitch: yea?? is he your roommate?

mondo: yes. i think he was studying or some shit

redhead bitch: oh damn that sucks. anyway i gtg

mondo: ok bye

Mondo put down his phone. He walked out the door to get some food from the kitchen. He got a cup of instant noodles and started to make them. He was tired as shit, so it was pretty the only thing he could make.

Just then, he heard a recognizable voice.

(???) "Oowada! Where have you been?!"

(Mondo) "In my room? Listen, can you just leave me alone?! I'm so goddamn tired right now and your blabbering isn't gonna do jack shit!"

(???) "Language! It's also late, too! Shouldn't you be sleeping right now?!"

(Mondo) "Why are YOU awake then if it's late?"

(???) "Because I woke up to you making a racket in the kitchen!"

(Mondo) "Alright, alright! If it'll get you to shut up, I'll go to sleep."

Mondo then started to walk to his bedroom before realizing he doesn't even know his name.

(Mondo) "Hey, uh, I never got your name, what is your name?"

(???) "I am Kiyotaka Ishimaru! The Ultimate Moral Compass."

(Mondo) "Can I just call you 'Taka' instead?"

(Kiyotaka) "Uh, Alright! That's fine with me!"

(Mondo) "Alright. Thanks, I guess."

Mondo then went to his room and went to sleep.

——

Mondo woke up at 8 am, even though class starts at 8:30. Eh, whatever. He could just skip class or something.

He walked out the door to realize Taka wasn't there. He probably left early, like the nerd he was.

Mondo decided to skip class again. He figured Taka wasn't there and went to class.

Time skip

All classes were finally over. Mondo went to go to the bathhouse, just to relax a bit. However, Taka was there.

(Taka) "Oowada! Where were you, I never saw you class!"

(Mondo) "I skipped again, dumbass."

(Taka) "That is completely irresponsible and immoral! You should know better!"

(Mondo) "Just fuck off! I'm tryna relax and you're not helping!"

The 2 started to bicker, which somehow ended up in them in the sauna for an endurance competition.

hope this wasn't too shitty i wrote this at 11 pm

(444 words [including A/N])