TDYSGN - 1

He gently caresses my cheeks as I look towards his eyes. I gulped when I noticed tears continuously escaped from his precious eyes. Feels like my world sank when he kneels down on the ground while bowing his forehead.

“I'm sorry.” He continues to say those words without even giving me a glance. My dear, Jungkook...

After all of those memories, I would have found out his greatest secret. If he just said it, it wouldn't hurt me as much.

“Please, just give me 30 more days. After those days, you're free.” He uttered hugging down my feet.

“Please let me just express my feelings towards you. Let me take care of you every single day. Please let me make you feel my love for 30 days, Hyun.” He pleaded, his voice cracked. He was afraid of losing me, and I am also afraid of losing him.

He's more precious than I could say. I do not want to lose him but I don't love him. He's a treasure for me but I couldn't feel anything more than what I felt for him before, it's all gone.

My hands were shaking trying to get him off of me. I take off his hands out of my knees, and when I have succeeded, I left him getting emotional in the middle of our living room. I opened the door of our room and sought for my valise.

His sclera were pinkish, tears kept on escaping from his eyes. His eyebrows  were lowered and pulled closer together, and the inner of his eyebrows angled up. He never takes off his glares at me, and seems to wait for my next movement.

“Till our next eclipse.” My voice was slightly cracked due to an invisible air ball on my throat that couldn't go down to make me feel like I was drowning in the atlantic sea.

I struggled against the door and pulled it open to exit from the room. I could hear the door creaked as it closed slowly. I let out a deep breath and looked at the ceiling of the building. I tried holding on to the heavy tears that would like to run away from being imprisoned and the heavy violation of acceptance in my chest.

Every step I took had a doubt, shall I go back?  The rollers of my valise are the only sound my ears can hear. A few more steps before I could reach the elevator door when I heard a door creaked open. I turned my head hoping it was him but the expectations I have in my mind weren't fulfilled. One of our neighbors, Park Jimin came out of his room accepting a call on his phone.

I scoffed as I turned my back before taking small steps and pushed the button next to the elevator. I went inside and pushed the ground floor button— before it closed, I saw him running straightforwardly in my direction.

Minutes have passed, the door of the elevator opened and I walk towards the exit of the building without minding what was happening in the circles of everywhere inside of the building.

I called for a taxi to send me off to my house. Before I could get in, I saw him exhausted and stopped from chasing me outside of the building, I stayed glaring at him even though the taxi I am in has moved forward.

My attention was driven on my cellphone in my pocket when it just vibrates. I received a message from him.

‘I hope you had waited for me so I could send you off home. Take care always, mi amor.’  His message made me grin.

‘I took a taxi after you to make sure he'll send you safe.’  My facial expression went blank after I had read his message. I don't want to bother him, but he's the one who's always trying his best to make sure I'm safe.

The engine of the car slowed down the speed of the taxi when it parked perfectly in front of my almost abandoned house. I handed the taxi the exact amount of my bill and thanked him for driving me safe. I stared at the house, the white paint on my gate slowly faded and almost one-fourth of it was eaten by dust.

I unlocked the padlock of the gate using the keys and hurriedly got inside before I caught a taxi stopping by. I stepped forward towards the small well of my house. I surveyed the water inside, it looks cardinally vivid. I haven't visited my house for 2 months, and I love how I feel about missing this. It's filled with memories.

I stared at his finest look, his large almond-shaped and deep brown eyes that always gives him a striking look gave me butterflies on my stomach. The intensity of his looks, perfectly shaped pointed nose, and lips had touched my face many times.

“I love you, Noona.” He has a mix of honesty and geniuneness when those words were dropped out of his mouth.

Sparkling eyes, and undeniable joy could be seen in his eyes. He reached my right hand with his right hand and gently held it. His lips touch the center top of my hand, showing his romantic feelings and admiration towards me.

“CUT!” The director uttered as the slate man changes what was written on the slates.

He wrapped his arm around my back and held the bottom part of my shoulder. A silent but poignant reminder of our strong bond together. How I wish it was real.

“Thank you for being our special guest today. This scene should be dedicated to you.” The director said and looked at Taehyung. He nodded as an agreement of what his director had said.

“Until we meet again, it's an honor to be part of your film scenes, Taehyung-ah.” I smiled despite the pain knowing that he'll be leaving me in this country to pursue his career in America.

He bid me a farewell, before turning his back. I am left near the well where we first and last meet. I'll wait for your comeback, Taeh.

When will you be coming back again, Taeh? Please don't just live in my illusions.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yahhh, who saw that coming??? Are you excited to dive and explore more in order to know what would happen next and solve those mysteries behind everything? Let me know in the comment section. Let's look forward to scrolling up some more, Borahae 💜. Don't forget to vote, hottiesss.