TDYSGN - 13

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Notice: This chapter contains violent, and sensitive content, if you are not comfortable with such you can skip it.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Third Person's POV

She spat her blood out of her tongue. Hyun could feel the sharp thing buried on her stomach getting deeper and deeper. He forcefully pushed the broken bottle of glass onto it. Hyun held it trying to stop the force on the bottle towards her but she was too weak to defend herself.

Hyun noticed her skin getting pale, blood dripping out of her white t-shirt on the tiled floor of the last floor of the building. Hyun hands trembled in weakness, the urge and determination to stop him is what she couldn't do.

“H-How could you?” Hyun voice is barely a whisper. He didn't answer but continued on stabbing her. He pulled out the broken bottle of the glass out of her stomach, everything started to blurred as she felt her body slowly fall on the ground.

Blood was coming out of her mouth. Hyun could barely breath, her heart beats slower than normal, and felt her senses were taken off from her.

“Hyun.” Hyun saw him knelt down in front of her and relinquished the broken bottle he used to stab her many times. It rolled as a tiny drop from it created some traces.

“You betrayed me.” Hyun whispered, and it was followed up by spitting out a large amount of blood.

Tears come out of her eyes. She couldn't imagine he could put her to death.

Hyun's pulse rate slowed down as she slowly closed her eyes. Taehyung opened the door, creating an intense tension between Jeong-gi and himself. Taehyung's eyes widened in shock, his heart was broken into millions and was stabbed by a knife billions of times.

The world for Taehyung stopped orbiting as he saw Hyun blood dripping non-stop on the floor. Every unmeasurable amount of blood exits in Hyun's body, the paler she becomes. Taehyung didn't even realize who killed the one who enlightened and softened his once stoned heart.

“Jungkook?” He uttered the name of the murderer.

Jeong-gi's eyes looked straight into his location, his eyes were darker than its normal color. His eyebrows meet, and the softer heart underneath the lungs of him brings back the hatred he feels for his close friend, Kim Taehyung.

A man in all black comes out from an opened window somewhere in the building, he walks towards Jeong-gi's back who's kneeling down and giving Taehyung an emotionless, and dark aura. A man in black pulls off Jeong-gi out of the room before Taehyung even notices his existence.

A loud thud coming from the bathroom brought back Taehyung to reality, he had to make it to the hospital. He needs to deliver Hyun before it's too late, but sure it is. He kneeled down, put Hyun's arms around his neck, positioning her in an accurate position in order for his comfort.

He carries her in bridal, went out of the room with a hope that she can still fight for her life, and for him. He needs to be strong, he needs to hold on even though there is a 50% percent probability her girlfriend could make it.

The elevator door on the 4th floor opened, people inside were in shock to see Taehyung carrying his pale girlfriend. He pushed the ground floor button without minding everyone staring back and forth at him. At some time, the elevator door opened, Taehyung hurriedly went straight towards the exit of the building and the parking lot where his black BMW car was located.

Every fast step he takes, the nearer the distance has become, the faster his heartbeats are. Lots of people in the parking lot gave him a judgmental look, some eyebrows frowed.

As he gets Hyun inside his auto, he loosens and fastens her seatbelt. He opened the door of the car, and started the engine. He noticed the trembles on his arms, and the weakness on his knees.

“Please hold on.” He whispered multiple times.

He is over speeding but doesn't give a fuck as he only process thinking about his woman. He went to the nearest hospital, and stopped in front of it as if it was an ambulance.

As soon as the nurses noticed his presence, they immediately gathered around and put Hyun on the hospital bed. The nurses pushed the bed towards the emergency room and called a doctor to assist the patient. One of the nurses stopped Taehyung from entering the room, and tried to calm him down.

“Sir, you couldn't go any further. Please wait here, we'll make sure to do our very best.” Doctor Jung Hoseok said as soon as he gave the impression of being visible. Hoseok won't be doing his duties instead will let Min Hyun dies. A male nurse take off his mask, revealing his identity, Park Jimin.

Tothecontrary, Taehyung's quaking hands grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed Seokjin's number. He walked back and forth, his heart repeatedly giving heavy striking so fast, eyes couldn't adapt to the prevailing level of light and being able to see clearly, and an unpleasant emotion of losing Hyun's enveloped him.

“Taehyung?” Seokjin said after accepting his call.

“H-Hyung...” Taehyung paused as a piece of tear broken free from the control of his eyes.

“Where are you?” Seokjin spoke up from the other line of the telephone, standing up from his chair. Waiting for Taehyung's answer must've been needing much effort as it took long before he responded.

“At the hospital.” Taehyung's voice is nearly a whisper. Seokjin ended the call and rushed outside without even looking back and taking permission from the company's important meeting.