Untitled Part 4

The warriors on guard duty paced back and forth one in human form, the other in wolf form. Every so often the wolf would stop and his ears would twitch at any sound, then carry on.

Soon a sound alerted them. The sound of paws on the dirt of the forest floor. A howl was let out letting everyone know that who or whatever was coming was not invited.

"Call the Alpha, it might be a rouge!" One said, as he got into a defensive position. The sound got closer, but suddenly changed. The warriors moved forward, ready for anything.

The sight of a red and white she-wolf running full tilt towards them caught them off guard.

"Hault! Stop!" The one shouted!

Rather then stopping the she-wolf pitched forward and tumbled into the fallen leaves unconscious.

The guards moved in slowly both on high alert till one was close enough to check for a pulse. They retracted their hand back quickly and wiped their fingers off on their pants.

"They are saturated with wolfsbane and silver, they stink of it." he looked over at the guard as he moved behind a tree to shift, reemerging

" Is it still alive?" Came his gruff voice as he hurried back over to look over the she-wolf who did in fact reek of silver.

"Shockingly shes still breathing."

"Call the Alpha, and the doc. she wont have long."

*

A call went out to the Alpha and Beta who at the news of a she-wolf at the border that was injured it meant the reason might be on the way as well.

The Alpha grabbed a few more warriors and made his way quickly to the border. It was a swift fifteen minuet run on four paws but ______ ran in on two. Somthing told him to hurry. His wolf was on edge and was pacing in his head as he got closer. As he got closer he could see the milky white and red fur the scent hit him.

MATE! SHES HURT!

_____Came in fast and slid down to the ground next to the she-wolf growling. He covered her body with his and gave a protective growl which made the party stop in their tracks. They all knew what was going on. They didnt have to be told. The warriors sprung unto action and put together a gurney then carefully laid it down next to their Luna.

"Alpha shes hurt. Poisoned. We need to get her to the infirmary as quickly as we can."

"Dont touch her! No, she needs me to stay with her." he growled. The Alpha stripped his shirt off and placed it over his mate and careful not to touch her picked the she wolf up and begain running in the direction of the hospital.

"You came back. You came back to me. Oh you crazy woman what did you do." He thought as he held her tightly so he wouldnt shake her to much while running. Soon he arrived at the brick building and the nurses had a bed ready and waiting. He laid her body down on the bed and the nurses were quick to check her eyes with a penlight and check her breathing with a stethoscope. Nothing was spoken all conversation clipped and short.

They gave her a shot and quickly Shyla began shifting back into her human form. Alpha rushed over and was quickly stopped by the doctor. "No Alpha, dont touch her. Shes still poisoned. We dont yet know to what extent.

"She needs me." The Alpha roared, "Mine!"

"Yes Alpha! Yours. But the Luna needs us to heal her. And you need to be check up as well, you carried her, you could have been poisoned too." The Doctor reasoned with his as a nurse came over and with apologetic eyes wiped the Alphas chest and arms quickly with a test cloth and watched as it stayed blue. "Alpha is clean" the nurse replied as she turned back to the tray and dropped the cloth down for the Doctor to see.

Looking over at the mass of curly red hair that lay loose around her head like a golden halo, he could see the blue spider vains that were the tail-tell sign of wolfsbane and silver track down the sides on her throat and across her milky white chest that he could see that hadnt been covered by a blanket. He was thankful to the nurses that they had covered his mate. The idea that there were so many people running around his mate, he was glad they didnt have to be told to preserve her modesty.

Two nurses rolled a machine into the room and began to give his mate oxigine while the other started an IV and hung a bag of fluid on a pole.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE! MAKE A PRAYER!" The Doctor shouted as he turned on a pump and everyone watched as the purple and green-blue marks across her skin started to fade. Once her skin once again was back to a pale cream color. The doctor turned the pump off and removed the needle from his Lunas arm.

Soon she started to shiver and turn red. The nurses shared worried looks but hurried to clean the luna up. One of the nurses stole a touch on the Lunas cheek and the Alpha grabbed her wrist. "Dont touch whats mine." He said sharply. "Why is she shaking? Why isnt she waking up?" his questions came out in a rush as the nurse pulled her wrist free and ran off. The Doctor came up and put a hand on the Alpha shoulder. "Now, she needs you. Lay next to her. Maybe your wolf will be able to coax her wake." The doctor gave his Luna one more check over and turned and pulled the nurses from the room as the Alpha laid down on the bed, pulling his mate into his arms and held her close.

"How did you find me? All the way from Free-land you ran. You crazy lady. My crazy lady." He whispered into her hair and he did his best to keep it out of her face as he got comfortable and soon his eyes closed. Her scent which had been faint hit his senses. With a small eye roll he took in another deep breath. He scent was stronger now. He just cuddled with her. He would drool over his perfect mate later. Soon her shiver stopped and she rested peacefully in her mates arms. But even seven hours later, she still hadnt woken up.

He nudged her, looking over her. Her cheeks were pink, and she was warm. But she still had not moved. "Please, my sweet love, please let me see those beautiful eyes of yours. Please. I would even let you be mad at me, anything you want its yours, just, please wake up."

The doctor had come in at the ten hour mark and did his checks, but left after leaving the Alpha a plate of food and a pitcher of water and left the room.

The beta knocked on the door and stepped inside his back turned to the Alpha who sat in the bed with his mates body draped over his chest with her head on his shoulder.

"How is she." Came his friends voice from along the wall. His back to him to keep him from looking at his Luna. "She wont wake up. Doctors say her system is clear, but wont wake up." he spoke