Monster Monster

Chapter 9

You woke up a few hours later alone in your room.

"I know you'll never underatand why I did that." You heard a voice say as you looked to see your father standing at the foot of your bed.

"You made me into a monster and then left me to almost kill everyone!" You shouted as he sighed and nodded.

"My angel... I had no other choice, you were the only one strong enough to kill him. Your human friends will heal." He said as you glared at him.

"Why did you leave? Why didn't you try to stop me!?" You shouted as he sighed again.

"I left to go find something to change you back... When I came back I saw you attacking everyone, I should've stopped you... But, I didn't." He said as you looked at him in confusion.

"Why not?" You asked as he sat on the bed beside you.

"Some part of me wanted you to kill them..." He whispered in shame as your eyes widened.

"That way I could have you all to myself." He whispers reaching forward to brush your hair away.

You swatted his hand away and shook your head.

"Just... Just fucking leave! I don't need you!" You screamed as his eyes darkened.

He reached forward and gripped your throat.

"Y/N! You're a fucking monster! Without me you will kill everyone! If I'm not here to train you, you will become the monster everyone knows you are!" He screamed as you looked at him in fear, tears formed in your eyes.

His hand loosened it's grip as he glared at you.

"I am the only one that can care for you, so don't you dare tell me to leave. Am I understood?" He growled before his hand gripped tighter.

"Am I understood!?" He shouted as you nodded.

"Yes... Yes, Father." You whispered as he took his hand away and sighed.

"Good. Now, rest. I have things to take care of." He grumbled before disappearing.

You sat up in bed and hugged your knees to your chest.

The door opened and you saw Steve coming in, he looked in a bad way.

You started to cry as you leapt up and hugged him.

"Steve! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" You shouted as he gently hugged you back.

"Shh, it's okay. I know you didn't mean it... I know you'd never mean it." He whispered, running his hand through your hair.

"Zagan was here... He hurt me, he forced me to be a monster and then...he choked me and was screaming at me." You said as Steve pulled away and saw the bruise around your throat.

"Y/N... After what he's done, we can't let him near you again." He whispered holding your face.

"I hurt you, Steve... How can you even be around me?" You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"Because this was Zagan, not you." He whispered, for a moment you stood there and just stared at Steve.

He leaned forward slowly and you stared into his eyes.

"Steve..." You whispered before he leant in and kissed you softly, you practically melted in his arms as you kissed him back and held onto him tightly.

He pulled away a little.

"You are not a monster... You've never been a monster." He whispered as you smiled softly.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" You whispered making him chuckle.

"That sounds amazing."