Glass Prisons

"We are not hanging Y/N off the roof!" Bucky shouted as you all sat around a table in the meeting room.

Everyone was still pretty injured and you had never felt so guilty.

"I know this sounds bad but it needs to be even more than that... And maybe if you guys hurt me I might feel a little better for what I did to everyone." You whispered as they looked at you. 

"Listen, what I've learnt, especially because if Bucky is that...sometimes people aren't in control of the terrible things they've done." Tony replied making you smile softly.

"Thank you, Tony. My idea is that you put me into a cell, my father will know you'll want to lock me away. Then you can administer some kind of electricity to 'punish' me, my father will come running and he'll teleport straight into the locked cell." You said as they all nodded.

"And how will we get you out?" Steve asked as you thought for a moment.

"You could sedate the both of us and take me out while leaving my father in there." You suggested, everyone seemed to agree.

"It's not exactly planned out fully but we don't have much time until he'll return again, so it'll have to do." Nat muttered as you nodded.

"Let's start now then." Tony said as everyone stood up.

Before you left Bucky and Steve stopped you.

"Are you sure about this?" Steve whispered as you smiled a little.

"I am... I'm willing to do whatever it takes to end this. I just...I've spent my entire life being tortured, if it takes one last bit of torture so I can be with you both, then I'll do it." You said as they both smiled.

"We'll be right here the whole time, okay?"

--

You sat in the cell as Tony attached a device to your wrist.

"What happens after this? Are you going to send me away?" You whispered as Tony looked at you.

"Please, I would have two super soldiers who would snap me in half if I did that. Plus, we could always use some extra help here." He said with a kind smile, you smiled in return before he left the cell and locked it.

You took in a deep breath before looking at Tony, Steve and Bucky were hidden in the other room.

"Sorry in advance." He said as you nodded to him.

Suddenly you screamed in pain as an electric shock ran through your body.

You fell to the ground and began seizing.

"F-Father." You whispered out in pain.

You focused your energy of wanting your father to come and rescue you.

The plan worked and he appeared in front of you.

"Y/N!" He screamed before seeing Tony, he was about to teleport out before Tony pressed a switch to lock you both in there.

The pain stopped and you groaned, slowly sitting up.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked as you looked up at him with hatred in your eyes.

"I won't ever forgive you for what you did to me." You growled as he looked down at you.

"You're not going to hurt anyone else." You said as you slowly stood up to face him.

"I wish I didn't have to do this again, my love."