Snacks And Sexual Tension

Bucky returned with various snacks as you laid them out of your bed and watched TV together.

Finally having the chance to get to know them a bit more.

It was nice to find out about their stories instead of just talking about your tragic past.

"I bet you never thought when you were twenty that you'd some day be like 100 years old in a giant tower with a vampire eating snacks." You joked making them laugh and shake their heads.

"Life will surprise you sometimes." Bucky replied as you laid against him and sighed.

"What is this? That we have going on?" You muttered as they looked at you.

"What do you mean, love?" Steve asked making you sigh.

"W-Well... I kissed Steve but I also have feelings for Bucky." You muttered, your cheeks going red.

"I think we're just three people who enjoy each others company. There doesn't need to be too many rules or expectations. I like you, and I know Steve likes you and I was always good at sharing." He said with a wink making you chuckle and shake your head.

"I guess that means I owe you a kiss then." You said making him blush, you chuckled and leant forward to kiss him softly.

"There, it's even now." You said as he smiled and kissed you again, longer this time.

Steve cleared his throat making you chuckle softly and turn around.

"You gave him two and I only got one... Just saying." He said making you and Bucky laugh, you crawled over to him and kissed him again.

"Even?" You asked as he smiled.

"That's better."

--

You spent time with Bucky and Steve, it was nice to finally have time just the three of you.

But, like always it was interrupted.

Nat opened the door and rolled her eyes when see saw you all together.

"You do know she tried to kill us, right?" She muttered as you sat up and sighed.

Nat still had wounds all over her.

"I'm sorry, Natasha. I'll do anything I can to make up for it, but please you have to know that I did none of this on my own volition. As long as we capture my father and that gem, this won't ever happen again." You said as she looked you up and down, maybe finding weak spots if you tried to attacked again.

"Then we'll set up a trap." She said as Bucky and Steve stood behind you.

"What do you mean?" Bucky asked.

"He comes when she's in trouble, so we'll put her in some kind of danger, and Zagan will come running." Natasha said as Steve and Bucky stepped forward.

"No, we aren't putting Y/N in any danger." Steve grumbled, as you sighed and stepped out from behind him.

"It's not a bad idea... It's either that or we just wait around and never know when he'll show up again. At least with this we know exactly when he'll appear." You said glancing back at the two men behind you.

"What if it goes wrong?" Bucky muttered, you could see how worried he was.

"We'll lay out a plan, one that can't go wrong, okay?" You said taking his hands as he sighed and nodded.

"Vampire and ex assassin makes sense." Nat muttered as you looked bind at her in confusion.

"Please, I could cut the sexual tension with my blade right now." She said as you chuckled and shook your head.

"So, are we doing this?"