Chapter 36

Vardhan pov-

Let me go please....Today is the engagement and I need to help Vaani Di with some arrangements.....She said caressing my cheeks .
But I snuggled more into her cleavage caging her legs in between mine.

She massaged  my scalp kissing my head .
Aap bhi uth jaaye na or jaake Aakash Bhai ki help kijiye .....She said patting my back .
I opened my eyes and she gave me her beautiful smile .

That's like my good husband....she kissed my nose and I bit on her bosom over the clothes making her hiss..
Devil Husband....I take my words back .....she muttered making me snort .

I let her go and cuddled my Little Amu kissing her cheek repeatedly.
Amuu..my love...wakeup baby ....I said kissing her palm and caressing her cheek .

She scrunched her nose and curled herself more into me .
Amuu....I tickled her a bit and she smiled with her closed eyes .

I woke her up finally and took her out of the room where the hall was being decorated with balloons, flowers and lights .
Amu started struggling in my arms to let her on ground.
I made her stand on her feet and she ran towards the balloon that were scattered on the floor.

I followed behind her and she grinned looking at me showing me the balloons.
Daddyyyyyyy...... ..she shrieked happily kicking the balloon and running across them making me chuckle.

Vardhan Where is Sandhya....Maa asked me .
She is getting ready....I told maa and she nodded and took Amu with to get her freshenup .

I walked  around to look into the arrangement and gave few suggestions and came back to the room .

Amu kaha hai ....she asked wearing her earrings and looking absolutely breathtaking in the Maroon dress.
She is with maa...I sneaked my hands around her waist nuzzling into her neck.

She leaned into me as I kissed on her neck . Biwi one round won't take much time .....I suggested kissing her jaw and she laughed shaking her head in No .

But aapka 1 round se kuch nahi hota....and  we are getting late . So my dear husband just control yourself..... she said turning around in my arms and pecked my chin .

I took her into a sensual kiss and she kissed me back massaging my scalp and nape ..
I left her when she got out of breath .

Ab jaaye ..and take a bath ...she said while blushing and I couldn't help but bite her on the cheek ..
She playfully glared at me and I left to the bathroom.

I got ready and joined Aakash , Vihaan , Vikram and few of their relatives and had my breakfast.
Later I left with Vikram to his room as he needed my help while Vihaan and Aakash got busy with the other stuff.
I met Vaishali and her little boy Neil .
She talking high about Sandhya and how she takes cares of Amu and Handles me .

While I just pulled her leg along with Vikram making her laugh.
Vaishali husband joined us soon and showed his interest in Hotel business and we got busy with our business talks .

The one that is in Shimla will get completed in next 3 months .....I said and he nodded .
Sandhya is from Shimla only Na.... Vaishali asked and I nodded .

Vikram was ready by now and I left from there to check on Amu .
I met Shrishti who was crying looking around for something.
Heyy what happened....I asked her and she sobbed even more .

Jiju....Di misplaced some gold coins that Aunty gave her yesterday and now we need them as the ceremony is about to start.
Rajshree Aunty is very angry at Dii...she said I just nodded at her and asked her not to cry as I will look into the matter .