chapter 50

Sandhya pov-

I wore a white and Yellow sharara as its haldi function.

Amu wore a yellow jumpsuit looking absolutely cute and my dearest husband clearly rejected the yellow kurta that I bought for him .

Vardhan.... please don't be a spoil sport...Haldi ka theme hai yellow...
Sab yellow pehnege.....aap p acha lagega ye ....I tried to convince him .

What spoilsport.....kuch bhi theme rakh lete hai .....I don't wear such colours and you know that very well ....
Sab ko gende ka phool ( marigold )banke ghumna hai doesn't mean mei bhi unke jesa banu.....he said making me huff.

Thik hai ... yellow nahi pehnna ....white chalega ....I asked and he nodded after thinking for a while.
At least he is wearing a kurta and that's enough for me ......this man is really a stubborn head and tantrum king ...I swear .

He wore white kurta and I forwarded him a pale yellow sleeveless waist coat and he glared at me .
Just try it for once and phir bhi acha na Lage to rahene dena ....please .....I made a puppy face and he wore it .

Dekha kitna acha lag raha hai ....abhi pehne rakho .....I said buttoning it and he pulled me closer grabbing my bottom .

Vardhan.....I glared at him but he craned my neck backward clutching my hair and bit me on my neck making me hiss .
He sucked on the spot to sooth the pain making me clutch his arm tightly.

Puri raat k baad bhi Sukoon nahi hai ......I said making him smirk .
He spanked me as I turn to look at the hickey in the mirror making me jump on my place .

I turned around and slapped on his arm while massaging my bum to soothe the burning sensation.
Itna jor se maarte hai aap .....bilkul sharam nahi aati......I said and pinched his arm as he dared to laugh at me .

Mene khabhi complain kiya hai jab tu meri eagle ko hurt karti hai ....he said mentioning the scratch marks of my nails on his back where he has the eagle tattooed .

Vo to action ka reaction hota hai .....but aap jab dekho mujhe spank karte rahte hai.....I said accusingly .

He pulled me in his arms and made me look at him holding my chin and pecked my lips making me smile shyly.
But you like it dear wifeyyyy and you can't lie about it now.....he said making me huff .

But sometimes you hit me really hard .....I said .
It happens when you look absolutely tempting and I loose my control .....he stated attaching his forehead with mine but I will try to be gentle.....he said making me chuckle.

Try....Haan...I teased him knowing how well he would try and he shrugged his shoulders setting his hair .

We got downstairs and got busy with the Haldi ceremony....

By the end everyone was covered with haldi .
Amu started crying as some one put a paste on her cheeks too .

Yuckyyyyy.......she said scrunching her cute little nose making me chuckle.
Baby it's not yucky....it's haldi ....just like Holi colour I said but she was not ready to listen.

I took a tissue paper and wiped her cheeks and hands then only she stopped crying.
She ran to Dad and started playing with him .

Vardhan and Aakash Bhai were almost wrestling trying to smear haldi on each other's face .I caught Vihaan applying Haldi to Vedika who has come with Vashali to give shagun ki haldi .

Vardhan approached me with his hands full of haldi paste and I stepped backward but he grabbed my hand and applied haldi all over my face making me groan .

You are too bad.....I complained and he laughed looking at my face .
His hand travelled to my neck and cleavage and I widen my eyes and glared at him .