35

~Chapter 35~

All year long, Putuo Mountain is covered in fog, and mist fills the river that runs behind the mountain. Stretching out her neck while sitting on the tree, A Yin could only glimpse her narrow waist, which resembled jade, exposed in the river. 

Tsk tsk tsk, I'm afraid the immortals in the Heavenly Palace don't have the skin of our A Jin... A Yin thought lazily, her eyes never leaving Gu Jin, as if they were glued to him. 

This kind of informality engraved in her bones really inherited the temperament of the person who raised her. 

Gu Jin put on his undershirt after soaking in the river for a considerable amount of time, leaving his coat hanging loosely around his body. Then he noticed A Yin, who had swaying legs and bright eyes, sitting on a branch. 

He was stunned for a moment, his face still looked deserted, but the slender fingertips that were tying his belt were stiff.  

"A Jin, your skin is really good, even more tender than the female immortals of our Immortal Clan, is it possible that Qing He quietly left you some top quality immortal dew, give some to me." A Yin touched her face, her eyes roamed over Gu Jin's body with an insatiable and curious expression. 

Gu Jin came back to his senses and coughed in embarrassment, "Nonsense! How did you, a little girl, learn such inappropriate behavior! How could you peek at others taking a shower!" He had a cold face, but his ears were burning red, and he looked quite angry. 

A Yin was startled, covered her mouth and laughed, "A Jin, what are you thinking about? I'm talking about your face, which is white and tender, and even more beautiful than mine." She jumped down from the tree and landed in Gu Jin. In front of him, she grabbed his left hand and poked it in her face, "If you don't believe me, just pinch it and see, it's just not as fair and soft as yours." 

Seeing that he was about to poke A Yin in the face, Gu Jin felt as if he was being electrocuted. He suddenly retracted his hand and took two steps back, "What nonsense are you doing? If you don't guard your fox, why are you following me?" 

When you think about it, these remarks make some teenagers whose very jealous. Regretfully, A Yin has a big smile on her face and only believes that Gu Jin views A Jiu as a burden and likes to stir things up, so he does not like it and does not consider any other options.   

A Yin stepped forward and grabbed Gu Jin's left hand, Gu Jin tried to shake it off again. 

"Don't move!" A Yin's low voice sounded, a little dignified and unhappy. 

A wave of warmth washed over him as gentle spiritual power flooded into his palms. Gu Jin bent his head as A Yin took his left hand in her palm and began to heal his wounds from the blood sacrifice to the sword in Gui Xu Mountain with a constant flow of green spiritual power. 

A Yin has been very diligent in cultivation since she came out of Nine Nether Purgatory, so his wounds were healed in just a few moments. 

"Fortunately, you just used your immortal power to sacrifice the sword, so your vitality was not damaged." A Yin looked up, the intelligence in her eyes hard to hide, "When you entered the mountain and saw the seal, you guessed that it was Princess Jing Zhao who placed it. You are a disciple of Da Ze Mountain and you are from Immortal Clan, if you protect A Jiu, she will definitely not show mercy to you. So you only used the Spirit Sword and didn't try your best to attack her?"

Gu Jin was surprised by A Yin's clear intelligence and nodded, "She has lived in seclusion in Gui Xu Mountain for hundreds of years. She can even have a kind heart towards strangers who accidentally wander into the mountain. Even if she gets angry, she will not have the intention to kill me." Gu Jin paused and sighed: "After all, she is different from a hundred years ago."