Chapter 2: Arrival

Happy Reading...📚❤️😗

ARNAV'S POV:

I was descending the stairs and found her talking and laughing with my mother.

Just then my mother left I went there quietly and stand behind her, knowing very well that she will turn around without looking....and that's what happened!! Silly girl *smirk*.

"Ouchh!! Aap dekhkr nhi chal sakte kya!?!?" She scolded me without even looking at me.

Oh how much I wanna see her annoyed face when she will look at me.

She slowly looked upwards and realised that it was me who bumped with her and with that her face got her annoyed expression, which is way tooo cute.

"First of all, tum itni subah idhar Kar kya rahi ho?? Aur second of all, yeh Mera Ghar hai Mai jaise bhi chalu aur jahaan bhi chalu...uss se tumhe kya???" I said while smirking, knowing very well how much she hates it. *devil smile*

"Ab kya aapki ijaazat leni padegi hame kahin bhi aane jaane ke liye??" She replied while smiling sarcastically and I looked at her amusingly, as how she always have this much daring to talk back with me when whole business world is fucking scared with me.

I then looked at her from head to toe, which made her conscious I think, as she had unconsciously started biting her lips and fisted her tiny hands around her bag. Anyways she looked soo fucking pretty in those casuals.

I looked into her eyes and then,

"Well no princess, ijaazat toh hame aapki leni chahiye....Ham saans le ya naa le??"
I said with a pause and again raked my eyes over her and completed my sentence.

Initially she got confused by my sentence but when she got the hidden meaning, her eyes widened with shock and I winked at her making her blush.

Haayee....!!! Yeh ladki mujhe maar daalegi kisi din.

"Arnav...koi kaam dhandha nhi hai kya aapke pass??" She said while rolling her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes infront of me ever again princess...until and unless I am fucking you" I leaned towards her and whispered dangerously into her ears before pecking her earlobe, leaving her there dumbstruck.

Yeh ladkii Sach mein mujhe maar daalegi kisi din..!! The way she rolled her eyes...arghhh!! Blood rushed through my d*ck and my heartbeats went erratic...idk why she affects me this much.

I rushed to my room and calmed my heartbeats. My eyes went to the clock and its 10am, I have to reach airport till 11am. I should hurry up fast.

I got ready and went to airport. Today my little munchkin is gonna comeback. I was waiting for her on gate no. 5 and then called her,

"Where are you Aru??" I asked her and she replied
"I am at gate no. 2 bhaiya, where are you? I can't find you anywhere"
"Okay okay, be there only I am coming right now." I said and rushed to gate no. 2.

My eyes raked all over the airport's exit, and there I found her. I waved my hand in air to let her see and she found me.

"Kaisi hai Aru?? Aur Kyru??" I asked hugging both of them.

Well Kyru is Kyra Kapoor, Arohi's childhood bestfriend. Both of them together are a full packet of dhamaka..!! Kyra is like my sister only. From childhood she had been coming to our house...and she is like our family member only.

"Ham thik hai bhaiya, aap btaao aap kaise ho, aur ghar mein sab kaise hai?? Sabne miss Kiya ya nhi hame???" Kyra said and asked in a single breath and I chuckled.

Aru is kind of introvert and doesn't talk much...but Kyra is totally opposite of her, she is total extrovert and can talk for hours. No wonder they are besties from childhood.

"Bas mai bhi thik hoon aur ghar mein bhi sab thik hai...aur sabne tumhe aur Aru ko bahut miss kiya hai..!!" I said to which she grinned like an idiot. *pagal ladki*

"Chalo ab jaldi baitho sab wait kar rahe hai ghar pe" I said and they both nodded and we went towards our house.

The whole ride was filled with Kyra's chattering and laughing. We entered the gates of our house and I parked the car. They both ran into the house and I followed them inside. Everyone came there and were so happy to meet both of them.

Siya also came and welcomed her with her warm smile and precious hug. Which she never gives to me...*sigh*

I was looking at her and then she also turned towards me. Our eyes met for few seconds and I winked at her, she glared at me but her those blushy pink cheeks.

I love how her cheeks get pink whenever I flirt with her but still she pretends to get angry with me and hate me.

I got a call from office and I went to the garden to attend the call. It was an important call, and I need to go to office.
I came back and found most of them went to their work which includes Siya also. I can't get a chance to look at her for the last time today. I informed everyone and left.

AYANSH'S POV:

I came into my cabin after completing my last meeting.

Godd!!! How tiring it is!! Can I just have a moment to rest???

"Sir, sorry to interrupt. But there's a client who wanna meet you urgently at his office. He have some issues with contract and only wants you to resolve them. We can't even say anything to them as they are our one of the biggest client." My PA said hesitatingly.

Great!! Now you don't even want to accept my request??? How can you be so heartless??? Arghhh!!! Fuckk it...!!! I have to go there!! *sigh*

"It's ok, Rahul, I'll go there." I said to him and went towards my car in the parking.

I reached there and explain everything to them and resolved every issues they were having.

After completing everything, they insisted me to have some snacks with them. I agreed to them as I can't say no to them plus I was so hungry.

After spending some time there, I started driving towards my home.

Right now, I am just seeing my bed and me on my bed sleeping peacefully. Until and unless my dreamgirl comes in my life. *Winks*

I was in my thoughts and didn't see the puppy infront of my car. But I immediately applied the brakes making the car halt at time.

I hope no one's injured...oh god!! Why??? Aaj ka din itna bura kyu hai???

I immediately unfastened my seat belt and got out of the car. I looked at a girl holding that puppy in her hands and her back facing me.

"I...I am soo sorryy!! I didn't see that puppy on the road. Is the puppy fine?? If not then we can surely go to the veterinary." I said in a single breath and she turned towards me.

The dark chocolate brown eyes, strawberry scent, plump heart shaped lips, perfect goddess like figure....

_______________________________________________

How was the chapter???

Any comments on Arnav?
Well well...he is kind of our lover boy!!🤭

And who's she?? Ayansh's dreamgirl??

VOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!

XOXO,
Serene💫