Chapter 9: Serene

Bhaii dekhoo!! Mere na chal rhe hai exams aur uske beech maine yeh upload kiya hai, Even though you'll haven't completed the vote target.😭

Yaarrr ek star button hai niche page ke left corner mein usko sirf ek baar press krna hai...kya chlaa jaayega??? Konsa maine tumhari property mein hissaa maang liya hai???🫠🫠

50-60 views Kam thodi hote hai yaarr!! Itne saare views aane ke baad bhi sirf 7 votes hardly!! Why??🙂

Kr do yaarr vote!! Mera bhi din aur exam acchaa chlaa jaaye!! Maine yeh chapter upload krke aap sab ka toh din Bana hee diya hai🫣🫣

Anyways....enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!! I lovee youu all😚😚

~☆~

Happy Reading...📚😗❤️

AYANSH'S POV:

Honestly the chaos which happened in few hours was just too muchh!! But I liked the consequences!! *happy and content*

The way she introduced herself infront of Maya, when she was flirting with me, indicates only one thing...which is JEALOUSY!! And that means she too LIKES me....!!!! *partying emoji*

I was totally shocked when she told maya to keep her hands off from me and honestly I loved that reaction from her but I quickly composed myself and act like she is my fiancee.

During the whole ride she was nervous as if she knew that our cousins will tell everything to our parents. I tried to make her relax and calm.

When we reached her home Avani and Sparsh already spilled the tea to the Elders and then everyone started questioning her as she initially said no for the alliance. And then Elders started to discuss about our marriage.

We Rathore's left Singhania Mansion after some time. I dropped my brothers and Siya at Rathore Mansion and left from there saying Veer has some urgent work.

Right now I am in my love's room sitting on her bed with her on my lap talking to her which feels too serene right now!!

"I am!! My parents think that you'll be the best partner for me. And...." She was saying but stopped in between.

"And..??" I asked.

"And I also think like that. I know I said no earlier but it was just because I didn't know you before. We just had a one night stand back then in Italy, we didn't even knew each other's names. And when mumma asked me for this I was shocked to be honest!! I panicked and said No. But now I am ready for this marriage. You've noticed my smallest details and acted accordingly to make me comfortable. Plus our parents are happy with our wedding and I am having this gut feeling that I won't be regretting this decision of mine. I trust you..and I am sure this marriage will be blissful with you!!" She confessed with sincerity sparkling in her eyes.

My hands went to her nape and I kissed on her forehead. We joined our heads and my thumb caressing her cheeks, we closed our eyes just trying to feel and drown in each other.

I just want time to be stopped here. I don't wanna leave her. I just want to keep her close to me. FOREVER.

She pulled back and my eyes were switching between her eyes and her lips. I really want to kiss her. It's been 2 years....I've craved her a lottt!! I started leaning towards her lips but her hand came in front of my mouth and pushed me back a little.

I looked at her and found mischief sparkling in her eyes. "Control kijiye Mr. Rathore thoda. Ab toh shaadi hee hone waali hai. Shaadi ke baad hee hoga ab sb kuch!!" She said with a giggle.