Chapter 4: Proposal

Happy Reading...📚❤️😗

Flashback
AROHI'S POV:

My sleep was disturbed by sun rays that were peeking from curtains. I felt a weight on my body and I tried to open my eyes to analyse my surroundings.

After a minute or two I opened my eyes and looked at an unfamiliar surrounding.

"Wait....this isn't my room. Where the hell am I??? What the fuck happened last night??? Ughh!! My head!!" I thought and my sight fell upon a man's face resting upon my breasts and his arms on my waist.

He is looking cute and peaceful while sleeping. He is handsome too. But wait....Wtf Aruu!! He is not your fucking boyfriend or husband whom you're admiring you idiot!!!

*I mentally facepalmed myself*

I remembered everything happened last night and fuckkk what have I done??? I need to leave from here before he wakes up. I looked at myself and found myself in a white shirt which reached till my mid thighs. I think it's his shirt.

I pushed him and he fell down from the bed.
Oops!! Lagta hai zyada zor se dhakka lag gya...but not my fault who told him to sleep on me. Huh!!!

"Oouchh..!! Wtf!! Are you mad or what??? Is this the way you wake up someone??? He yelled in pain but I ignored his scream and got out of the bed and ran out of the room while looking at him one last time.

AYANSH'S POV:

She looked at me for a second before running away and her eyes reflecting guilt??? Maybe for pushing me harshly.

But I was lost in her...

Her dark brown eyes, strawberry scent, plump heart shaped lips, perfect goddess like figure.....

Present
AUTHOR'S POV:

"Aap!?" "Tum!?" They both exclaimed simultaneously.

"Ahm...aapko dhang se gaadi chalaana nahi aata kya?? Abhi iss bechare puppy ko kuch ho jaata toh??" Arohi cleared her throat and asked him while getting a little angry at him.

"Ah...sorry woh mera dhyaan nahi tha" Ayansh mumbled.

"Waahh....dhyaan nahi rahega toh saamne Jo bhi aayega woh sabko gaadi se udaa doge?? And the main thing...agar dhyaan nahi rehta na toh driver rakha karo." Arohi said.

"Um..nahi aisa nahi hai...woh just aaj thoda dhyaan bhatak gaya. Aur acchaa hee hua bhatak gaya warna tum kaise milti." Ayansh said to her and mumbled the last line to himself thinking she didn't listened but she heard it very well.

Hamari Arohi ke kaan tez hai Ayansh babu...unke saamne chalaaki nhi...!!

"Kya kaha aapne??" Arohi pretended that she didn't heard him and asked.

"Ah...nothing...kuch nhi mai kya hee bol sakta hoon tumhare saamne. Well if you want mai ghar chodd du tumhe??" Ayansh asked her.

"Well thanks for the offer but I have my car with me. I'll drive myself to home. Plus I'll be taking care of this cute puppy from now on." Arohi replied politely.

"Oh..okayy. By the way, I am Ayansh Rathore." He introduced himself to her by extending his hand.

"Arohi Singhania" She smiled and shook her hand with him and introduced herself.