18. Rudra's thick fingers (18+)

Author's Pov

"Don't you want me Rudra?" Aadhya questioned as Rudra looked at her confused.. "Whenever I try to open your shirt... Or do something more.. you push me away.. it's like you don't want me.." she said.

Her eyes held hurt as Rudra crused himself knowing he hurt her with his actions. "You don't know how much I want you Aadhya.. I stop you because I don't want you to regret it later.." Rudra said as Aadhya smiled softly.

"I will never regret it.. so don't stop me.. please" she ended as his ears turned red making her let out a chuckle. Just then someone knocked on the door as Aadhya gasped.

She quickly tried to button herself as Rudra held both of her hands and stopped her.. "what is it?" Rudra questioned someone who was outside..

Aadhya tried to get out of his hold but he swiftly removed her shirt in one go and put it down making her let out a gasp. "Sir.. it's important.. May I come in sir?" A guy said, as Aadhya looked at him in fear..

"should I ask him to come in?" Rudra whispered as Aadhya's cheeks became beet red.. "no please" she mumbled... "Then strip from your pants" he said taking a step back. He saw Aadhya still sitting as he cleared his throat...

"You can come..." Before he could complete Aadhya quickly got down from his table and removed her belt.. she then pulled her trousers down making it fall on her feet.. "I am busy. Come later" Rudra ended as Aadhya heard his footsteps receding.

"Come here Aadhya" he ordered in his deep rough voice as she took timid steps towards him.. she stood in front of him looking down as his eyes wandered around her whole body.

"Beautiful. You are so goddamn beautiful. Both inside and outside" Rudra grumbled as he moved around her. He went towards her back as she felt him gazing at her back...

Her body slightly arched as Rudra moved his fingers around her back.. towards her waist and then her ass.. he cupped one or her ass cheeks gently before giving it a light smack making Aadhya gasp.

He again came infront of her as a small smirk appeared on his face looking at her all blushing. He lifted her and again placed her on the table before his hands swiftly opened the hook of her bra making her eyes widen..

she didn't know he could affect her so much. He was like a completely different person now.. he was dominant and she was already wet. Rudra took a step back as he removed his blazer and neatly placed it on the bed before removing his wrist buttons.

He rolled his shirt around his arm as he gazed at Aadhya's body.. her lower bosoms were visible now.. her butter like skin was shining as small sweat beads formed near her neck. Her curves were perfect... her thighs..

were slightly thick as she rubbed her thighs together feeling wet making Rudra let out a small smirk.. he took steps towards her as she was patiently waiting for his next move.

"Widen your legs Aadhya.." Rudra said as Aadhya was blinking her eyes gently.. she couldn't do that... She was bold from nature but this time it wasn't the same... "Come on love... Widen your legs.. let me see how wet it is.." Rudra ended as Aadhya took a small breath and slightly widened her legs..

a chuckle left Rudra's lips as Aadhya looked at him embarrassed. "You are so cute.. why are you getting shy my tiger?" He ended before getting between her legs and placing his hands against her thighs before widening it completely.

His gaze went towards her barely covered bosoms as he pulled down her bra completely.. his eyes were fixed with Aadhya's.. to see if she was feeling a slight bit of uncomfortness. He looked at her bosom as he saw only love, Lust and trust in her eyes..