Chapter 3: Confession

"It's alright Caine! At least we now know-..." said Jax.
"Yeah!" Pomni added. Those thoughts ran wildly through Caine's mind. That was the reaction he hoped to get.

All of the cast members were now gathered in the main area of the circus, awaiting Caine and Bubble to start speaking. "Well, get on with it." said Zooble, annoyed. There was a long pause.
"Me and Bubble have something we need to confess..." Caine mumbled, just loud enough for the others to hear.
"Well, what is it?" Ragatha asked.
"Errr..."

...

..

.

"We aren't AIs," it was as if Bubble took the words out of Caine's mouth. Silence fell upon the six friends as Jax shot daggers at the two of them.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAM YOU AREN'T AIs?!" he shouted angrily at them both.
"I think he means they aren't AIs," Zooble answered sarcastically.
"YOU'VE BEEN LYING AND TORTURING US ALL HERE FOR YEARS CAINE, YEARS! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN FEEL A LITTLE BIT OF SYMPATHY! YOU LET KINGER'S GIRLFRIEND ABSTRACT!" Kinger looked away, pain visible in eyes, "YOU LET KAUFMO ALMOST KILL RAGATHA! I-I-" Jax shouted bitterly, before he was interrupted from his rant by Gangle.
"Jax calm down!" she said, "He didn't know how to tell us before, be grateful that he's even telling us at all!"
"Wait... Caine... Bubble?" Pomni asked nervously. Caine nodded. "If you two aren't AIs, then... what are you?" Caine paused for a moment before answering.

...

..

.

"We're humans..."
"Just like you..."