Chapter 12: The End

The friends had a great time that night! They watched movies, drank alcohol ( except Bailey, of course ), they binged some shows, and sang some songs. It was as if it were a birthday party when you were little, except without the appropriate attire.

James was wearing a black, collared t-shirt with a white tie and jeans. His hair was slicked back. Dianne was wearing a white blouse with a pair of black trousers and she wore her hair in a small ponytail. Christian was wearing a red shirt with brown cargo pants and his hair was slicked back, as well. Annabelle was the only one wearing an outfit that was somewhat similar to a party outfit. She had on a red dress, covered in small gemstone stars. Her hair was curled nicely, even though her natural hair was straight. Delilah had on a red tank top and black jeans, her hair down. Martha had on the same tank top as Delilah, just in pink instead. She also wore blue shorts with black tights underneath and her hair was down as well. Skylar wore a baggy, grey shirt and black shorts. Mike was wearing a purple jumper, with a white shirt underneath and dark blue jeans with a brown belt, with slicked back hair. Bailey simply wore a vibrant orange shirt with denim overalls, his hair ruffled.

After a bit of partying, they decided to order some pizza. When it had arrived they all ate their fair share and talked for a bit. "So, Skylar, are you actually lesbian or was that a joke earlier?" Delilah asked.
 "No I wasn't kidding. Men are disgusting." Skylar replied. "And I go by they/them."
 "Lesbians." Mike said, jokingly.
 "Who the fuck are you calling a lesbian?" Delilah questioned.
 "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A LESBIAN YOU FAT FUCKING SHITE!" Skylar exclaimed, and Annabelle replied;
 "Guys! There is a child here!"
 "I'm not a child!" Bailey announced, to which everybody laughed.
 "Sure you're not, kid." Dianne said.
 "You can't really laugh at that, Annabelle. You used to say the same thing!" James declared.
 "Dad!" Annabelle cried in embarrassment .
 "Who didn't?" Martha asked.
 "Fair point." Christian added.
 "This pizza is great! Where'd you get it from, Christian?" Mike asked, biting into a slice of pepperoni.
 "It's from Dominos." 
 "Huh, no kidding."
 "Don't stuff your face." Annabelle sighed, throwing a pillow at Mike.
 "I wasn't gonna!"
 "Sure." Skylar and Delilah said in unison.
 "Whatever you're all losers." Mike declared, which awarded him with a menacing glare from Annabelle. A small head of sweat ran down the man's forehead.
 "Christian has ever so kindly let us into his home... And +this+ is now you choose to repay him?" Annabelle asked in a tone so cold, a tone so bitter, that it spooked everyone in the room, including her own parents.
 "Well... I... uh-... sorry, Dollface." They were the only words his vocal chords allowed to slip out of his mouth, he had never seen his girlfriend look at him with so much malice, with so much anger. It made the poor guy feel ill. Even when he played +countless+ pranks on her, even when they had got into a heated argument, even when he was teasing her, she had never looked at him that way before. A shiver went down his spine and he shrugged his shoulders in a quick attempt to get rid of the feeling, gingerly.

Annabelle's face returned back to its gorgeous smile. The same gorgeous smile she had given Mike the day he moved into the apartment building next to her house; the same gorgeous smile that made his usually stone cold heart thaw; the same gorgeous smile that made him fall head over heels in love with her the moment they had locked eyes for the first time. "Good." she said. Skylar would have been rolling on the floor out of laughter, if it wasn't for the fact that Annabelle's face was terrifying moments ago.

No one would be lying if they said Annabelle looked a princess straight out of a fairytale. Hell, she even after like one. She treated everyone around her with so much kindness, so much love, that it was practically impossible to dislike the woman. She was, quite literally, an angel. Unfortunately, Annabelle didn't see that. She thought herself a failure, a burden. She was convinced that everyone would be better off without her. Mike swore on his life that if anyone dared to insult or ridicule her, their body would be lying in a grave, except when it was himself doing those exact things. Seriously, what did she see in him? He might me handsome, but he was a troublemaker. Regardless, Annabelle loved him with her entire candy heart. She wasn't new to the idea of being in love, having grown up with parents that were madly in love with each other. 

Words could not describe James and Dianne's love. It was a love of its own kind. A love that could possibly be a whole new emotion. They were soulmates, and they new that since the moment they met.

Bailey was now drawing on the pizza boxes with crayons. What was he drawing? Lines. Hundreds of squiggly lines, because that was all he knew how to draw. The innocent child had become so used to just being a bubble the last six years, only to oh so suddenly be dragged into the real world again by his father. It was overwhelming for him, but he also felt lonely. He never even started school, and once he did start, he would be in the fourth grade, like most kids his age. It felt like half his childhood had been robbed from him once his once beloved, now late, grandmother fixed the headset into his tiny head. 

None of the friends could deny it; the past few years felt like a fever dream.

Christian excused himself, now finding himself leaning on the railing of his bedroom balcony, smoking a cigarette. He gazed onwards, lost in thought, in regret. What was he going to do about his son? How on earth would he explain the crazy events of the last year's to the police? What was he going to do about his late parents's company? 

Those thoughts ran through his mind like a cheetah racing through a field. A knot formed in his stomach as he was overwhelmed by a feeling of guilt. In fact, no! It was worse than guilt. Guilt was just the closest word that described how he was feeling. 
 "Don't abstract on us now, Chris." a female voice said from behind him, teasing him. He replied with a slight chuckle.
 "What's the matter, Martha?" 
 "Nothing. But I know there's something the matter with you." she answered, walking forward until she beside him, finding herself gazing onwards as well.I
 "I just feel, strange. Like I don't know what to do, and it's like there's a weight on my shoulder, a weight in which I cannot lift."
 "Alright, alright. Talking like Annabelle now are we. You might wanna be careful with that, Mike'll fall for ya." she intertwined her hands together and started the bat her eyelashes in a mocking way, " He'll fall for your "sweet, angelic voice"!" 
 "Shut up." Christian replied, punching Martha's shoulder lightly, to which he earned a little laugh from the former jester.

 They stayed there, in complete silence, for what seemed to be hours. Until Martha slowly turned to face the man beside her. He mimicked her motion. They stared into each others eyes for a few moments as the atmosphere grew hot around the two. Tension grew as they looked into the other's pair of eyes before they couldn't hold back. They locked lips with each other. Martha wrapped her arms around Christian's neck as he wrapped his around her waist and turned his head to the side, deepening the kiss. After what felt like an eternity, they broke away, gasping for air. 

They were both a little drunk that night, but they didn't care. They new this was real. They new the tension was real. They new the kiss was real, and they both knew that what happened next was certainly real.

Christian and Martha both burst into the living room, looking quite flustered. 

Everyone was sound asleep now. Mike was lied on the sofa, Annabelle on his chest, proudly now wearing his purple sweatshirt. Skylar was slumping against the sofa armchair, Delilah resting a head on her shoulder. James and Dianne silently slept on the floor. Well, they thought everyone was asleep.

Bailey shot his head up to look at his father and Martha. Turning his head to the side whilat giving a puzzled look at Martha, he asked "Where did your tights go?" 

A door opened. The door led to inside of an office. The figure was about to take a step forward, but hesitated once they saw a pool of blood at their feet. The reason for the blood was that of a lifeless, old woman who had been shot in the head house before. The figure smirked. The figure laughed, menacingly. "Tch. Everything goes according to plan~" the figure same to itself. "Welcome... to Act Two..."

Even with secrets left to be disclosed, that was the end of The Amazing Digital Circus's cast members' story.

( We have reached the end of this story my loves. Thank You so so so much for reading! But as I said, we have reached the end of THIS story. Or this period of time in the story. Welcome to Act Two... )