Chapter Two: Mall drama

(In the embrace of a radiant early Saturday morning, Y/N found himself ensconced in the comfort of his bedroom, engrossed in the virtual world of Forza Motorsports 5 on his Xbox

(In the embrace of a radiant early Saturday morning, Y/N found himself ensconced in the comfort of his bedroom, engrossed in the virtual world of Forza Motorsports 5 on his Xbox. As the digital landscapes unfolded on the screen before him, he navigated the intricacies of the game, reveling in the momentary escape it offered.

The tranquility of the morning was punctuated by the entrance of Y/N's mother into his bedroom, a gentle interruption to his gaming reverie. Her maternal concern imbued the room as she inquired about his well-being.)

Y/N's mother: Hey, sweetheart, are you doing okay?

Y/N, momentarily pausing his game, responded with an easy assurance, his attention shifting briefly from the virtual racetrack to his mother.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm doing good, Mom. Just taking it easy for a while. And, if you're wondering about my homework, I've already taken care of it.

(A thoughtful pause followed as Y/N seized the opportunity to broach a subject that lingered in the recesses of his thoughts.)

Y/N: About yesterday, Mom, Smokescreen has been a good friend, but something seems different about her lately. Bumblebee and I noticed a change in her demeanor.

Y/N's mother, visibly intrigued, responded with genuine interest.

Y/N's mother: Really? It's curious because I could've sworn I saw Smokescreen here in the house yesterday. Bumblebee confronted her, and it left quite an impression.

(The room hung in a momentary suspension, the weight of the unspoken lingering in the air.)

Y/N: You saw her?

Y/N's mother: Yes, i did sweetheart... I was about to - (The doorbell rings behind her.)

(A sudden interruption pierced the tranquility of Y/N's bedroom, as the doorbell resonated through the air

(A sudden interruption pierced the tranquility of Y/N's bedroom, as the doorbell resonated through the air. Y/N's mother, instinctively responding to the unexpected sound, made her way downstairs to answer the door. The subtle anticipation of an unforeseen arrival hung in the atmosphere, casting a veil of curiosity over the unfolding moment.

As she swung the door open, a tableau of surprise and recognition unfolded before her. Bumblebee, Smokescreen, and the rest of the group stood at the threshold, their presence casting a ripple of astonishment across her features. The unexpected gathering at her doorstep elicited a warm greeting, and she extended a welcome with a mixture of surprise and delight.