Click // Your Hands

Note// If hand holding with a ghost can be a real thing, i would be so happy.... <//3 (if not, I'll make it possible in this request/ih)

___

Click is not often seen as the physically affectionate type and was pretty reclusive when it comes to interacting with many people, but other than that, that doesn't mean he hates people. He just either has nothing to say or cherishes his lonely corner better through the echoing sounds of explosives that are ringing in his head--- (it got a bit dark for a second there NDNDNDN;;  😭)

You did catch him off guard many times before. Having you close to him brought him different feelings, except that they are not unpleasant.

There was this moment when he managed to get a footage of the monsters from up close on behalf of the crew. You guys were exploring the area much safely with Click being able to go through farther distances without the risk of getting hurt(as he is more experienced with dangerous, unpredictable obstacles).

You first gave him a headpat after that, along with a sweet praise for his unfaltered bravery. Saying how he is carrying the team so well, thanking him for agreeing to join the exploration despite the burdens. It sounded so genuine.

The moment you raised your hand to headpat him-- he instinctively caught your hand.

He didn't know why, but he felt he was going to die again from hearing your words. The sight of how his fingers start twitching is pretty rare to see from his usually stable hands that grip firmly unto the handles of his camera. His mouth is no more than a straight firm line, staring silently at you as he struggles to find the right words while in this situation.

"Ah... sorry." He says, a bit unsure himself why he stopped you when your actions aren't meant to be as harmful.

He almost forgot he is no longer alive for a moment.

At the end of every single day, he would often find himself receiving something from you despite what happened in that incident. Either a light gesture of affection or praise as if trying to boost him before going through another tomorrow as a floating, transparent entity...

He slowly gets quite used to your advances and begins to feel less jumpy from your touches and thank you more openly from the suggestions and praises you give him.

Click is silent during these brief moments, not ever questioning nor saying anything once he feels a headpat. Instinctively, Click would lean in closer to your hand whenever you give him headpats. Lightly lowering his head to slowly give you more access to the crown of it. You never thought the hair of a ghost was like touching a soft cotton that could easily go through your fingers until then.

From the soft invisible hue on his cheeks and the slight soft twitches his thumbs make, it slightly tells that he is quietly enjoying it.

He never thought he would get such strong emotions coming from your words either. A sincere praise toward his portfolio is enough to make him feel appreciated that there is someone who cherishes his work. It's hard to tell if that really means to him for sure, but the tiny smile on his pale lips with his softer, dull eyes gazing at yours might give it away.

I don't know how to explain why, but Click gives me the silent type of cat behavior - like there is this modesty in him and how reserved he seems around people. I imagine that he can go lowkey cuddly only around his favorite person(you).

He won't admit it verbally... He is not one with very strong opinions either. Yet, he is honestly aware of the fact that he likes to stick with you. Not only because you're completely alright about that, but you sure seem to like having him around. That's good enough to justify your right to have him glued on you, not him./lh

After all the positivity you manifest on him, you technically just adopted him to have him let you do any silly stuff with him and drag him around like a floating teddy bear. It just seems so cute. fnfbbfbf;;; 😭🥺

All the headpats you have him might also glue on to him too, ngl. It causes him to slowly take it as a small habit of his to do the same to you whenever you finally get things done or you accomplish an achievement yourself. A pale, calloused fingers brushed over your head carefully as if trying not to press too much weight on it. Like an end of a pillow patting you instead. Sometimes, he does this as a way to comfort you since he is not even very good with words sometimes.

His praises may not express much emotion through his tone. But his calm demeanor helps a bit, as it makes you understand that things will get better eventually and that there is no need to be scared for a future that hasn't happened yet. Only just by sharing a glance with him.