Horropedia, Diggers // Soulmate AU

Context from a request// separate Horropedia and Diggers  where both soulmates can see what the other is writing/drawing on their skin, they would be chatting with the reader and they learn that the reader is from a different era like the reader is from the 1990s for Diggers and for Horropedia, they’ll be from the 1970s. The boys finally meet their soulmate when they get either recruited or summoned by Vertin.

--

Notes// JSBDHDBDB I love this AU idea, It's pretty cool. I can't stop trying to think about it--- Also, Vertin kinda third-wheeling in this one unintentionally JDFJFBB/lh

___

// Horropedia//

It's rare to see him believing in the idea of having a soulmate-- being pretty used to enjoying his comfort hobbies by himself when no one is willing to hang out with him. Being absorbed into everything that thrills him in solitude was simply a bliss for him.

But of course, sometimes it can be a bit lonely that he would talk to himself about all the things he wants to ramble about his opinions. Even these ideas he wants to express them to someone about a movie or a novel he start to take fond of it - but no one was there to listen, only him.

Horropedia is very observant, but sometimes, he also happens to be the one to trigger events by accident and takes a moment to realize, which seems funny in my head---

For example, he once realized that he had a lot on his plate and forgot his notepad to write down a to-do list for the day... in order to go on with the day without forgetting the small details, he took out a pen or soft marker before scribbling on his arm with a small handwriting----

That's when you came into the picture - I mean, not entirely, but - yeah🤔

You start to notice your skin getting marked with a writing when you were having a drink at a diner with your friends - no hand nor marker can be seen other than the scribble forming.

'Consent papers to the Foundation... 'IT' movie night... Paperwork for tomorrow... party patroll on Tuesday..  Talk to Vertin...? Who is Vertin?'

Obviously, you don't know anyone who knows this stuff. Or even someone named Vertin- the theory of you knowing what this is being already out of the window.

You didn't honestly know what to do with these scribbles until you got back home- you took out a paper and wrote down what you managed to read from the messy scribble before testing the waters a but; scrubbing a bit of the marker from your arm-

On Horropedia's side, it took a moment to realize something is wrong-- After finishing a task, he was about to cross the first bullet from his list only to see that it's already getting scrubbed off.
He raises an eyebrow in bewilderment before taking out his marker and occupying the empty blank with a tiny doodle of a ghost. (Lol)

You notice that.

Someone is drawing your arm.

A drawing of a ghost??? Is that a ghost drawing your arm???

'Who are you? A ghost?' You wrote on your arm, wondering if they can see the message.

"Oh- OH."

It's the glasses guy's turn to get shocked--- so it's not him for sure!!! It's... what is this phenomenon???

"Ehm..." He scratched his neck, trying to find what to say before writing. Despite feeling weirded out, he gotta have to try and write back to see if something changes again.

'Call me Horropedia. Who are you exactly?😶'

Oh????

'Horropedia? What an interesting pen name. I'm Y/N.😯'