𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭,
𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫

-

"I feel like there is no wrong or right in this situation." Tayma sighs, sitting on my bed. I pull the bed covers closer to me as I lay in bed, sad and annoyed. "You were right for keeping it a secret because its what Erling asked you to do, but you knew Erling should've told Jude, and Jude is right to be angry because its his bestfriend but wrong for taking it out on you since you were just keeping a secret that Erling told you." 

"I still think hes wrong. He has no right being rude to me when all I wanted to do was comfort him." I mumble.

Tayma lets out a breath of air before laying down next to me. 

"Girl." I snap, sitting up from my bed and throwing the covers off me. "I dunno why I'm letting this affect me I couldn't care less about that boy. I've always hated him." I stand up, stretching.

"I think you're upset because you thought you two were finally getting along but clearly not." Tayma says with a concerned look. 

I groan, slumping back onto the bed. "You're not helping you twat." I grumble. 

"Sorry." She laughs, hugging me. "By the way the boys asked to go out for dinner tonight and I said yes." She quickly says before running out my room, giggling.

"You fucking bitch!" I shriek, standing up and chasing her. 

"They're gonna be here soon so I suggest you get changed!" She chirps, slamming her room door and locking it so I can't get in.

The door bell rings and I panic, realising that they're already hear and I'm dressed in an over sized shirt I stole from Will.

"Open the door don't leave whoever it is outside!" Tayma hisses through her door.

"Bro it's Jude he just texted you." I mumble, picking up her phone that had fallen to the floor while she was running away from me. "I am not opening the door for that cunt."

"JUST DO IT." Tayma shrieks. "I'm naked." 

I groan, walking down the stairs and opening the door, with a dull expression on. Jude was standing, waiting patiently with around 8 roses. 

"Um." I mumble. "Where are the others?"

Jude chews on his lip as he looks down at the flowers in his hands. "I came early so I could give you these and apologise." He hands me the roses. "Even though I was in a horrible mood and I probably wasn't in the wrong, I'm sorry." He says. 

I raise a brow. "Does that sound like an apology to you?" I ask, laughing.

"Please just accept it or Erlings going to kill me." Jude begs. 

"Oh, so Erling had to force you to come apologise to me because you were being a piece of shit when I was trying to help you?" Jude stays quiet. "I don't know what I expected." 

"Please?" He begs again. 

"I hate roses." I state, firmly, shoving the roses into his chest and walking away, leaving the door open for him to help himself in.

"Can I come in?" He calls out.

Shit, I forgot he can't do anything for himself and he needs someone to tell him what to do. 

"Yes." I reply bluntly from upstairs, closing my door and grabbing an outfit.

"Hey, bring a bikini too. Don't ask, just trust." Tayma says through my door.