𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥,
 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞

-

I step foot into school, immediately wishing I had stayed home today. Tayma starts to talk to William who was standing next to her, but I was too busy looking around, watching people whisper and stare as we walk passed. Why is it so bad that we're friends with famous people? 

"Hey, you!" I hear a female voice behind me. It was Aliyah. She is the most annoying, most insufferable person ever. 

"ignore her." William grumbles as he puts an arm around my shoulder. Aliyah always has something to complain about when I walk passed.

"(Y/n)!" Her irritating voice sounds again. She grabs my shoulder and yanks me back. I let out a tiny ow as I rub my shoulder. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" She asks. I give Tayma a side eye, questioning why she was asking if I'm fine. 

"Um..." I mumble. 

"Anyways, I was wondering if you'd like to come to my party?" She says as she slips a invitation card into my hand. "You can bring who you want."

I knew she just wanted Jude, Erling and Gio to be at her party. "I think i'll pass, but thank you for the invite." I smile before turning around and walking away. 

"That skank oh my god." Tayma groans and William laughs. 

"I've got football practice after school, you know we've got another is coming to practice with us again?" William questions. I furrow my brows and look over at Tayma, then back to William.

"Who?" I question.

"Dunno." He shrugs before quickly walking away. 

"That's weird, but okay." Tayma shrugs. 

"Okay, guys. Go grab your designs!" The teacher orders as he continues staring at his phone.

"Can you go get mine?" I beg as Tayma stands up. 

"Fine." She says, reluctantly. 

We had started a new project. We had to build a whole ass building that relates to the environment. I decided to make a small light up greenhouse and Tayma was making a very modern building that would have a bunch of plants glued everywhere. 

"Girl, how the hell did you glue on these plants?" Tayma laughs as she hands me my design.

"I didn't." I shrug.

"So you literally did absolutely nothing last lesson?" She says in pure shock. I nod with a smile. "We had 3 hours. And you didn't finish?" I nod again as I grab the hot glue gun. "You do know this is graded in 2 weeks."

"It's fine. I just have to glue on a bunch of stuff and put the roof on. i'll be done today." I reassure. Today, was had the whole school day to finish this, taking breaks whenever we want. 

-2 HOURS LATER- 

"Tayma this fucking tree is pissing me off!" I yell as I drop my glue gun on the table and slump back down on my seat.