prologue

E V E L Y N E

He did watch me watering the plants from a very distance but he never approached or asked for anything. He just silently watched me doing my work yet he never came out of the shadows. He never harmed me or did anything but he just watched me from a far.

I wasn't scared of him, oh not even a little bit, I was just waiting for him. For him to come out of the shadows and ask me to be his, call me sick but I wanted to be with my stalker.

I wasn't in love with him. I was attracted to him. I did say I haven't seen his face but that doesn't mean I can't obsess over someone. It has been a while since the first day I saw him I don't know who he is but I would love to know him.

It hasn't been long since I first noticed him. Six months ago when, I saw him when I was leaving from a party I had to attend. I never have seen his face but he sometimes leaves small notes. Love isn't my cup of tea but I do get obsession and I am obsessed with him.

I want him.

I have many thoughts in mind all these sexual things that I want him to do to me, I wanted him to touch me and ravish me. I touched myself many time naked baring my body to his eyes, and he'd watch me. I saw flare in his eyes. The burning lust.

The burning desire within me for him.