01 | the stalker

E V E L Y N E

He licked my clit, kissing it, biting it oh heavens it felt good already. "when are you going to..." the man was saying something but I'd shut him up by pushing his face more between my legs.

The bedroom was quite. The lights were off the man I had bought was doing his thing but my eyes wandered the silhouette of his body the man by the window, his shadow was falling in and I could feel his eyes staring at me.

Even though he didn't do anything, it was his gaze on me that felt hot and stimulated me more. Making me wet all over.

I didn't care if he saw me naked, because I want him to see me naked. He was staring at me and the guy who was eating my pussy, sure wishing it was him instead. It would have, if he approached.

I know he wants me, wants my body on his, wants to touch me, wants to kiss me, wants to ravish me, wants to have me. As much as I wanted the same.

Yet he didn't act or react he just watched, knowing that I knew he was watching. And I knew how much he wanted me.

But he didn't do anything which was frustrating me. "come up here and fuck me" the guy got up and started taking of the boxers. It was a random hook up nothing more. I let the guy between my legs, fuck me.

While all the while he stood their watching me getting fucked.

The night came to an end with the last orgasm I had. The man I had brought, left and the man by my window had left too. Sighing laying on my bed, staring at ceiling. I fell into deep slumber.

The morning after I woke up by the sunlight slowly walking in my room and a strong hit of sharp pain stricked my head. All the alcohol I had consumed last nightwas hitting real good.

Groaning to myself I sat up on the bed, naked I was sitting there, watching the birds that flew by and my cat Lucifer sleeping by the window. He looked more gracious than me who has disheveled morning hair and smeared makeup on her face.

The bed was comfy, good thing it was weekend because I am going to sleep and read books all day. Wonder if my stalker would come by.

Ha he is going to be the death of me. I am so curious to know him and oh the desire I have in me, lust for him.

I got up from the bed and walked the bathroom naked while tying my hair in a bun so as to not get my hair wet while I soaked in the bathtub.

Thoughts revolved in my mind, thoughts of him and as to why he is stalking me. The thought sure eats me as to how he knows of my presence.

I am no celebrity but a mere designer at a well known company. It peaks my interest as to know, how is he acquainted with me but I am not.

After the long soak, I felt fresh and relaxed. Getting out of the tub I saw Lucifer playing with something through the open door. Further looking at it, it seemed like a piece of paper.

I hurriedly ran near him thinking it might be one of my designs that I had kept on the desk to work further on.

But as I walked closer, it was clear that the piece of paper isn't one of my designs but a paper on which something was written on it.

I took the paper from Lucifer and read it. It was from him. My stalker he was the one who wrote this note.

"Dear Evelyne.
I know you want me, if you want to be fucked by me then you have to beg for it. Yours only K.A."

He knew my name, well it isn't a shocker to me as I expected that for him to at least know my name. And K.A must be the initials of his name. It was the first time he was revealing a part of his identity.

The abruptly rung doorbell caught me off guard and pulled me out of my disheveled thoughts, pulling myself together I put a robe and rushed downstairs towards the door.

Taking a peep from the peephole I saw the mailman holding a box for me, hastily I opened the door. The mailman smiled and handed the package towards me. I smiled back and he left from there.

Closing the door behind me, I inspected the small sticker of information that had been sticked on the box, to my dismay there wasn't a sender's address on it nor the name of the person who sent it to me.

Holding it I went to my room and sat on the bed, inspecting it one more time I finally opened it.

To my surprise it was a black dress, I took it out of the box and stared at this intricately woven design.

The bodice was jutted with gems such as black sapphires, spinels and diamonds there were parts of silver used too. The underneath of the gown was made of black silk, over it was a two to three layers of black tulle with a rose pattern.

It looked so dark yet divine. I can't even imagine making something so beautiful.

There was a note in it too.

"may you love my gift Evelyne. K.A"

It was him. He sent this exquisite dress. How and why.

It was puzzling my mind, he never did anything like this, it was different from his quite and observant demeanor. It was something new yet felt good.

I hadn't had any words for the dress though but as to why he was doing it, I was curious to know.