WEIRD

Ashtray: 15
Y/N: 10

Ashtrays POV:

"Not happening" I announced while walking away with fez behind me. "Ash if your going out then you have to take Y/N too!" Fez shouted.

"Why can't she just stay home!" I yelled , "because she's ten!, I can't leave her in the house alone!" He argued. "Then why can't she go with you" I questioned.

"Because I'm going to mouses place, and I don't want Y/N near mouse!" Fez replied, which was fair enough. "Ugh fine, I'll take her but you owe me!" I stormed off, and started walking to my sisters room.

"Put your shoes on let's go" I said, y/N's face curled into a smile and she quickly put her shoes on. Once she was done, we both walked out of the house.

We stopped at a car park and I taught her how to climb onto a roof from jumping in cars. Soon enough two teenage boys came up to us.

"Hey Y/N..why don't you go wait over there for a second okay" I whispered, "why?" she looked at me. "Just do it!" I nudged her shoulder harshly, causing her to scoff and mutter "how rude".

Once my sister was far away, the boys finally reached me. "Hey ash" one of the them said "do I know you?" I questioned, "you seriously don't remember me..you sold me some shit the other day!" He said a bit too loud.

"Shh, keep your voice Down" I said looking around, "oh shit, my bad..anyways I'm Troy and that's Roy" he said quieter. "Is that your sister?" Roy said, I looked behind me and saw Y/N trying to snap a huge branch.

I looked back in embarrassment and sighed "yeah". "What is she doing?..oh! Is she just seriously weird or something?" Troy said, "Just leave her alone man, she ain't said nothing to you" Roy spoke with annoyance in his voice. "Always starting shit" he muttered.

"Yeah I think you should listen to your brother, and leave her alone" I took a step forward. "She's not seriously weird" I said loudly.

"Hey Ash! I finally broke it" Y/N shouted from far behind me, causing me to shut my eyes in annoyance. "Literally proving my point that she is seriously weird" Troy laughed again.

"You better back the fuck up" I stared at Troy making him uncomfortable. "Or what?" He also took a step forward, "are you gonna get you weird little sister on me-" Troy tried to laugh but he got cut off by me punching him in the nose.

He fell in the ground and both of his nostrils were bleeding, "come on man let's go!" Troy shouted and Roy looked back at me before running away with his twin.

Soon enough Y/N walked up to me. "Ash..are you embarrassed of me?" She asked, I looked at her with sympathy, "no of course not" I put my arm around her shoulder and we started walking home.