changed part 3

Quick a/n:
Can I just tell you guys that Rue and Fezco are NOT dating in this, Rue is staying with Fez because she needs a few days away from her mom..enjoy the imagine.

Y/N's POV:

"I found her" Ashtray mumbled while walking into the house.I was in Ashtrays T-shirt since he borrowed it to me.

My hair was wet and I couldn't stop laughing.
"Yo y/n where we're you man I was all worried and shit" Fezco said to me

"Whatever" I laughed it off while moving aside to let Penny in. "Hey I got you those cards you wanted" Rue said while passing them to me. I grab them and throw them in the air while dancing.

"Y/n you've been asking me for those for almost four weeks now" fez complained while helping Ashtray pick them up.

"No I haven't" I laughed while walking into my bedroom with Penny behind me. "How long is this gonna last?" I ask while flopping myself down onto the bed. "It'll wear off soon y/n/n" Penny answered.

"Penny I think my nose is melting off" I spoke while getting up from the bed. Fez opened the door which had startled both me and Penny.

"Jeez Fez can I not have some privacy?" I commented "what I'm not allowed in your room anymore?" He asked "No your not" I responded quickly.

He scoffed and walked out while muttering "fine...but we'll be talking about this when Rue leaves okay?" "If she leaves" I say back while rolling my eyes.

*a few minutes later*

I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water for my throat but then I saw Fez and rue talking "Hey sorry about y/n I don't know why she's acting like this" Fez apologised "oh no that's fine it's just a phase of growing up I guess..y'know I used to be just like her" Rue spoke.

Me and Rue are NOT alike and we will never be alike..I was about about to go back to my room but then I saw Fez and Rue hugging, And I couldn't help but think back to one of the worst days of my life...

*FLASHBACK*
Trigger warning: overdose

I could hear groans coming from the bathroom in the middle of the night and I got a-bit worried,I walked over there to see what it was and I saw Rue on the ground while holding her head with coke (not the drink) spilled all over the floor.

"Oh my gosh What happened are you okay Rue" I was obviously panicking and did the first thing that came into my mind "Fez!!" I shouted and he ran out into the hallway to see what was going on and when he saw the state of rue, fez immediately ran over to her. I couldn't move.. my mind was focused on Rue, I wanted to know if she was okay. "She's alright, everything is alright just go to bed okay..just go to bed!" He shouted while closing the door so I couldn't see him or Rue anymore. I quickly Ran into Ashtrays room because I didn't want to sleep on my room for that night because it was too close to the bathroom.
*END OF FLASHBACK*

I could feel the tears swelling in my eyes. I didn't want Fez or Rue to see me so I quickly went into the bathroom and grabbed a pair of scissors.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Me and Penny were both outside and I was petting a cat that was just wondering about, But then Ashtray looked out his window and saw us, Penny thought that this was a good idea to raise her shirt at him and I could see on his face that he was surprised. "Penny seriously" I asked disgusted "What Ash has always been hot" she replied "gross thats my brother" I said frowning, "maybe I'll marry into the family" Penny joked as we walked away.

*AT SCHOOL*

Me,Penny and her friend may were wandering around the school halls with our arms all linked together I was in the middle with Penny on my left and may on my right.