ACCIDENTAL HIGH

Y/ns POV:

me and lexi were making brownies today. fez invited her over since I was bored and had nothing to do. apparently ash and fez were really busy today. I offered to help them but they didn't want me to be involved with all that stuff.

right now. Fez was at the store and Ash was in his room. I was sitting on the couch while lexi would check up on the brownies in the oven every few minutes.

"I think they're nearly done" lexi said excitedly. I looked up from the tv and smiled. I got up and went over to lexi. we saw the brownies and they looked done.

lexi opened the oven and bought the brownies out with a towel over her hands. we places them on the counter and put them in a little container, I wanted to save some for fez and ash.

just then, Ashtray walked out with a container full of brownies too. "ash! you made brownies too?" I said. he stopped and looked at us "uhh yeah. but there are special brownies".

"when did You get the time to make those?" lexi asked. "I always figure it out" Ash plopped the container down next to ours and we started having a little conversation.

soon enough, lexi had gotten a phone call from someone. after a few words were exchanged, she ended the call and looked back up at us "I'm really sorry, i've gotta go". she said feeling bad.

"but i've got to deliver these brownies. I can't take
y/n with me" Ash complained. "it's fine! I'm nearly eleven, I can handle staying home alone for an hour" I said, on lexis behalf.

she gave me a thankful look and grabbed her coat. "don't You want any of the brownies?" I asked "I'm in a rush right now. some other time, I promise" she said and left.

I shrugged "more for me then" I said and waited for them to cool down. "I need to deliver these, i'll be back in an hour or something" ash said and left with the brownies.

after a few minutes, I put a few on a plate and ate one. they tasted different, my eyebrows furrowed and I took another bite, what the hell?. I ate another one hoping that it was just one that tasted different but no. it was all of them.

Ashtrays POV:

after I delivered the special order. I was on my way back to the house, as I was nearly home I got a phone call if the guy I gave the brownies too.

"what?" I put the phone to my ear. "man! you fucking robbed me!" he yelled down the phone.

"what are You talking about?" I said in confusion.
"I didn't pay you for regular brownies. there's nothing in this! either your drugs are really weak which I doubt, or there's nothing in this!" he said.

my eyes widened when he said 'regular brownies'.
my mind went back to when I put the container next to y/n's who's was also full of brownies. but hera we're actual ones and not ones that have drugs in them.

I hung up the phone and quickly drove back to the house. I rain inside and saw that there was an empty plate on the counter. as well as an empty container. "y/n?" I called out. she wasn't in the living room.

I went Into her room and saw that she wasn't in there either. my heart beat faster as I looked for her. I heard little humming coming from the bathroom. I slowly walked in and saw her fully dressed in the bath.

I was about to cover my eyes when I saw she had clothes on. "hi" she said quietly. "did you take any of those brownies?" I asked her.

"yeah...but they tasted different. I didn't like them" she spoke. "what are you doing?" I asked again.
"taking a bath, I don't feel good" she said. "let's get you out".

I helped her out the bath and she was drenched from head to toe. I sighed, I was gonna get her some clothes out of her closet but if she finds out that I went through her wardrobe then she'll kill me when she's sober. so I just gave her my hoodie and sweatpants.

I waited outside while she got dressed. I was out there for 10 minutes before I heard her softly say "you can come in now".

I walked in and she was lying down on her bed, she had the hood up and she looked out of it. "you okay?" I asked.

she nodded and hit the strings on the hoodie. she then got up and stumbled to the living room 'fez is gonna kill me' I thought.

I brought her a glass of water, she hated water, she only drank dr pepper or anything fizzy. she pushes my hand away when I showed her the cup.

"you have to drink this to sober up y/n" I said desperately. she shook her head and tried to get the remote, I took it off her "you can have the remote if you take some water".

she thought about it for a second before gently taking the glass and taking a sip. she pulled a face which I laughed at. she then frank's the rest of the water and reached for the remote.

I passed it to her and sat beside her. she put on south park, 'I cant believe I drugged my own sister' I thought to myself and sighed.

10 minutes later, the door opened and fez walked in. "what's going on with you guys?" he asked. y/n looked at him and waved, he smiled and waved back.

"ash I told you not to let y/n watch south park" fez said as he sat down next to us on the couch. "how come you're not talking?" Fez asked y/n.

she gave him a drowsy smile and shrugged. fez smiled back but then his face went serious. my heart was racing as I tried to pretend I didn't notice anything.

he gently grabbed her face and looked into her pupils, he looked up at me with an annoyed look. "I can explain" I said quickly.

"we'll talk later" he said while he gestured to y/n. I sighed and plopped back down.

an hour later, Y/n had fallen asleep on the couch so fez carried her to her bed. when he came back he looked at me sternly.

"why the fuck is our 10 year old sister high?" he asked sternly. "well, her and lexi were making brownies and I already made some but I put a few special ingredients' in mine and then I put them down next to y/ns container and I forgot that their similar and I accidentally took the wrong one."

fez sighed, "you gotta be more careful man". "I know. I'm sorry, I already feel bad enough. but I have her some water and that sort of sobered her up." I said.

"atleast you had it under control. but don't let it happen again. night ash" fez got up and went to his room. after I spent a few minutes on my phone before getting up.

I checked on y/n and saw her sleeping in her bed peacefully. I went to my room and started driving off to sleep. what a day.