➢ Jobs and College

Jobs of Interest 

Wildlife Biologist ( Zoologist ) - Zoologists conduct research to study the behavior, physiology, ecology, and distribution of animal species. They may collect data through fieldwork, laboratory experiments, and statistical analyses to better understand animal behavior, population dynamics, and ecosystem interactions. Four years in college, bachelor of science degree, ideally in wildlife biology, wildlife conservation, wildlife management, or a related life sciences degree. These programs are offered only at certain colleges and universities across the country.

NURSE - Nursing is the protection, promotion, and optimization of health and abilities; prevention of illness and injury; alleviation of suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human responses; and advocacy in health care for individuals, families, communities, and populations. The majority of nurses attend nursing school for 2-4 years to become a registered nurse (RN). An associate degree in nursing (ADN) is a two-year program and a bachelor of science in nursing (BSN) is a four-year program.

EXPECTED PAY A YEAR : Nurses in Wisconsin make $60k - 99k a year on national average. 

[ TRAVELING NURSE - Still a Nurse, but travels.

EXPECTED PAY A YEAR : An average salary for Traveling Nurses is $119,111 a year on average. ]

PSYCHOLOGIST - A person who specializes in the study of mind and behavior or in the treatment of mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. The education requirements to become a clinical psychologist include an undergraduate degree and a doctorate. However, in many cases, learners also complete a master's degree. Most students spend between 8-12 years earning their degrees before licensure.

EXPECTED PAY A YEAR : Psychologists in Madison, Wisconsin (home town) make about $121, 790 dollars a year on national average. 

Side Jobs

Author - Writers typically make $54,495 in the United States. You do not need a degree to become and author, or training. Simply find a publisher. 

Artist - Idfk, seems cool tho 

---

College 

College Goals 

- Have a G.PA above 3.0. 

- Have a good, stable job.

- Have a good group of friends, positive, honest and fun. 

- Have a good mental perspective on things. 

- join clubs 

- study and complete work 

I want to go to the University of Madison Wisconsin, and finish out my training there. If I decide to become a wildlife biologist or psychologist, I will move down south either to Tennessee, or Florida to pick up a job as a wildlife biologist or psychologist and start a life there. I'd work in the country away from the city as a wildlife biologist, and as a psychologist I would find a bigger city to work in. And if I decide to become a nurse, I will go to the same college I would as a wildlife biologist or psychologist, or go to similar colleges near by. Then, move to a populated city like New York or Chicago.