Hanging out with greasers

Yn pov

I was hanging out at the DX waiting for soda to get off work. I usually spend the night at his house because either Bob or my parents yell at me for not staying in the south side or for hanging out with greasers. Well technically my parents kicked me out. So I just never go home unless I need something. I usually pack a bag with a weeks worth of clothes then on Sundays go home and change out my clothes and do that every week. My parents don't care as long as I leave before they get home from church. I was zoned out while smoking a weed .

"You ok yn?" soda sat by me.

"Huh? oh yeah I'm fine Soda," I sighed.

"You sure your ok?" soda looked at me.

"Yeah just worrying about an assignment that I turned in today." I looked at him.

"Oh ok well I'm not smart so I can't help you there." He smiled.

"You make shit so obvious I'm surprised Darry hasn't found out." I laughed.

"I do not, anyway I came to tell you me and Steve's shifts are over." He smiled.

I stood up and threw my cigarettes butt on the ground making sure to stomp it out, "ok so I'm assuming we are going to your house?"

"So I can change then me and you are going to hangout." He gave a smirk as we walked over to Steve.

"We are not doing anything stupid soda." I sighed.

"Nothing stupid I promise just a little drive in movie that's all." He smiled.

"Ok that's not stupid unless a soc sees me." I sighed.

"Who cares?" Steve looked at me, "you two are cute together."

"Steve you need to quit saying that shit in public cause if a soc hears you it's game over for me because they will tell Bob," I looked at him, "and it'll be game over for soda too."

We got back to soda's house Steve sat on the couch with ponyboy, two-bit, and johnny. I leaned against the wall waiting for soda to get done changing.

"Yn you ok you seem," two-bit was trying to think of a word.

"Out of it?" Johnny question seeing if his guess was right.

"Yeah." Two-bit looked at me.

"She's worried about a paper we had due today she's scared I'm going to get a better grade." Ponyboy sighed.

"I'm not scared you're going to get a better grade I'm scared I'm going to fail." I sighed.

Soda walked out, "yn let's go before the movie fills up."

"Soda it's not dark yet we have time to get there." I grabbed money from my bag and walked out the door with soda.

Ponyboy pov

"They are totally together." I watched as they left.

"Soda isn't yn's type." Two-bit looked at me.