Drive in movie

Soda pov

Yn and I were walking to the drive in movie theater, "did you hear what pony said as we left?"

Yn looked at me, "about how we are totally together?"

"Yeah I think the guys are catching on." I looked at her.

"As long as any socs don't find out we're good well and the greasers that hate me." She sighed.

We got to the drive in movie and sat near some greaser friends of ours. Yn was watching the movie.

"Hey soda I'm going to get popcorn and drinks I'll be back." I nodded as she left.

Dally walked over and sat behind me, "I slashed Tim Shepard's tires again."

"Dally you gotta stop." I turned around.

"You know I hate doing legal stuff." He smirked.

"Oh trust me we know." Yn said as she sat back down beside me.

"Oh so you're here with your girlfriend." Dally laughed.

"Not his girlfriend." Yn got back to watching the movie.

Even though us keeping our relationship a secret is to keep yn protected it hurts sometimes when she says it and I know it hurts her when I say I'm not her boyfriend.

"Oh I'm sorry would you rather the socy friend that pretends to be a greaser." Dally is ok with yn but gives her a hard time unless we're just Infront of the gang.

"Hey soda can we go." She looked at me with a feared expression then hints towards a group of socs that includes her brother.

"Yeah," we got up and left, "you ok?"

"I think Randy saw me and pointed me out to Bob we left before Bob looked at us tho." She sighed.

"Let's just get home." I looked at her and she nodded.

After we got back to the house two-bit and Steve had went home and I'm assuming Johnny was either at the lot or in Pony's room I assume Darry was in his room. Me and yn sat on the couch. She fell asleep soon after we sat down and I fell asleep not long after her.

Darry pov

The next morning I woke up and went to the kitchen but saw yn and soda on the couch asleep. They were secretly dating I knew this because a brother always knows but they didn't know I knew so I just kept to myself. I was making breakfast.

Ponyboy and johnny walked into the kitchen, "yn and soda are asleep on the couch."

"No teasing them about it." I looked at pony.

"Oh come on how did you know we wanted to?" Johnny looked at me.

"I know how pony thinks." I sighed.

Yn walked in, "y'all talk to loud and soda is still asleep."

"Shocker." Johnny looked at yn.

"Yup real shocker now what time is it darrel?" Yn looked at me.

"7 am." I looked at the clock.

"Ok it's Sunday so you know what that means anyway I'll be back later tell soda." she left grabbing her bag on her way out.

"So do we ask them about well you know them." ponyboy referring to yn and soda's relationship.

"Later." I looked at pony.

soda pov

I woke up yn not next to me and walked into the kitchen, "Wheres yn?"

"It's Sunday guess." pony and Johnny were playing cards.

"I told her I would go with her." I looked at them.

"She said she didn't wanna wake you it was like 7 when she woke up." Pony looked at me.

I heard the door open and I stepped out the kitchen only to see Steve twobit and dally, dally spoke first, "Wheres you're girlfriend?"

"Like she said last night shes not my girlfriend." I looked at dally.

"Well you two were snuggling on the couch when me Johnny and Darry woke up." pony shrugged.

Yn walked in as pony said that, "we should tell them soda." She threw her bag on the couch.

"Dude I owe Curly Shepherd so much money." Pony look yn.

"Are you serious pony." I looked at him.

"So you two are together together." Dally looked at me.

"Yeah Steve found out first," I sighed, "I'm surprised he didn't say anything to y'all."