Styling for chris

Karrueche POV:
My alarm on my phone went off indicating that it was 7:10. So I get up and do my morning routine. Did I Forget to mention I have a banging headache. But I only remember one thing and it was the 💋. So after I get out of the shower I put on what's in the mm. I really don't have much time or energy for my hair. When I get in my car I get to Tran productions at about 7:26. I need to call up Chris. To see where he is.

Phone convo
Chris: hello. he says in a raspy voice

Karrueche: did you forget about the meeting.

Chris: oh no. He says but I know he's lying.

Karrueche: you don't have to lie.

Chris: I'm sorry what time is it.

Karrueche looks at the time.

Karrueche: it's 7:30.

Chris: okay I'm On my way!

Karrueche: okay the address is 1352 Pine Oak road. Tran productions.

Chris: okay bye. But we have to talk.

Karrueche: sighs. Ik.

End of convo

Chris POV
I honestly couldn't get that kiss out of my mind. Kae is so beautiful. It was love at first sight. I don't know if I could stand to look her in her face knowing she might not feel the Same way.

So I wash my face and do all that extra. When I get out of the shower I put on a bape camouflage hoodie. And grey sweatpants. With the foams.

I look at the time. It says 8:01. I need to get going. I jump in my blue Lamborghini. And speed to Tran Productions.

I get there at about 8:20.

Karrueche POV:
Where is h- I get cut off by my intern telling me that somebody by the name of Chris is here. I tell her let him in.

Karrueche: Hey Chris.

Chris: hey

Karrueche: So what occasion am I designing for.

Chris: The BET awards.

Karrueche: Okay.

Chris: can we talk really quickly.

Karrueche: Of Course.

Chris: Yesterday at the club. We kissed - got cut off.

Karrueche: ik what happened Chris.

Chris: Did you feel anything.

Karrueche: Yeah I did.

Chris:so did I

Karrueche: But your my client and things need to be strictly professional.

Chris: But only for this one time.

Karrueche : are you telling me you just need me this one time. I state getting angry.

Chris: No I'm pretty sure imma need you more and more. Can you just give me one chance.

Karrueche: Fine just one.

Chris: Okay I'm taking you out Saturday at 2:30.

Karrueche: blushing. Okay.

Karrueche POV
So I have the best idea. You would wear black hammer time pants. Black shoes. And a white, grey,and black shirt. Also do not cut down your hair. Leave it curly.

I like your style Ms.Tran. He says jokingly

Thank you. Mr.Brown I say blushing.

Chris: So how much.

Karrueche: Just 500.

Chris: that's cheap are you sure I can give you 1,000.

Karrueche: that's too much for an outfit.

Chris: I like you. Gives her the money.
Okay don't forget about the date Saturday at 8:00.

Karrueche: what should I wear.

Chris: something to play in.

Karrueche: okay.

Chris: bye kae

Karrueche: bye.

Karrueche POV
When he leaves I just start blushing like crazy. I get my keys, phone , purse, and paperwork. And I leave Tran productions. Go straight to Starbucks. Get me a venti hazelnut coffee. I then go home and watch Wildin out and lay down for a nap.

Hope you liked 🎀💦💦💋❤️