Secrets☕️

Chris POV

Hey guys the Bet awards are Sunday and I plan on taking my baby Kae.did I tell yall I got her a promise ring. Let me tell yall a secret so when me and Kae decided to take a break last week I cheated on her. I didn't tell her and now that we are back together I'm even more guilty but I was drunk. Ik a sorry ass excuse imma tell her today. My phone is ringing hold on.

Phone convo
??: Chris.

Chris: who is this.

??: it's Nia

Chris:I don't kno a Nia.

Nia: Yes you do we had sex last week.

Chris: sighs. Oh yea. Wassup.

Nia: Well, I'm pregnant.

Chris: your what.

Nia: I'm pre-

Chris: I heard you. How do you know that it's mine.

Nia: uhm let me think I'm 1 week pregnant and we had sex 1 week ago. She says sarcastically.

Chris: don't get smart with me. Mann how am I gonna tell karrueche.

Nia: idk but you are now a father. You have to deal with it.

Chris: ik

Nia: just so you kno I don't wanna get in between you and karrueche. I was drunk too. I have a fiancé.

Chris: okay thanks for telling me.

Nia: your welcome.

End of convo

Chris POV
I just busted out in tears. I AM GOING TO BE A DADDY. AND IMMA LOSE THE ONE I LOVE. HELP ME. LORD PLEASE😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😓😓😓😓. I sucked all that crying up and called karrueche.

Karrueche POV
Just finishing Chris outfit. My baby Calls.

Phone convo
My baby Chris 😍: Hey Kae.

Mi amore Kae: Hey boo.

My baby Chris 😍: Can you come over.

Mi amore Kae: On my way!

My baby Chris 😍: ok love you.

Mi amore Kae: love you more.

End of convo.

Chris POV
That's what I'm gonna miss. I'm gonna miss her love you mores. Her kisses. Her good morning texts. He sweet voice. And Most of all, her love for me.

I then hear keys. Then the door opens. Then it closes.

Karrueche: honey I'm home lol.

Chris: come upstairs.

Karrueche: coming.

Chris: Karrueche you know I love you right.

Karrueche: duh😉.

Chris: Well remember when we had a week break. 😕.

Karrueche: yea.

Chris: Well I had sexual intercourse with another woman.

Karrueche: .......................

Chris: And the women is pregnant.

Karrueche: starts crying like non stop.

Chris: please stop crying I love you too
Much to let you go.

Karrueche: I'm done.

Chris: NO.

Karrueche: I FUCKING HATE YOUR MOTHER FUCKING GUTS YOU LYING ASS BITCH. ROOT IN HELL. ( she threw the ring at him and ran downstairs.)

Chris: (running downstairs with her). No please don't leave. He says crying. I didn't mean to hurt you. 😥😥😥😥

Karrueche: Too late it's already done. 😡

Karrueche then walks out. Chris is laying down on the floor in his own tears.

Karrueche POV
I HATE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH. and I don't even curse like that. Ooooooo I wanna kill him. But I can't. That's gonna mess up my nails. Idgaf about my reputation right now. This moment i am driving home while it's poring down raining. And my crying isn't making it any better. The top is dropped so my hair is probably curling up. But who cares About my feelings. threw that whole week. I was minding my business doing my thing. Not fucking any other guy. While I'm wiping my eyes the only thing that I remember is some white lights. Then everything went black.

Hope you like.