Work

Her room has 70in flat screen mounted on the wall and gold and turquoise walls. Wouk her name on silver. And a California king bed.

Karrueche POV

So if your thinking that me and Chris did something last night we didn't we just ended up falling asleep in the couch.

Chris: ( wakes up and checks phone )
It's 7:45. Kae wake up you have work.

Karrueche: ( groans ) ok fine I'm awake. What the is it.

Chris: 7:45.

Karrueche: I gotta get up now. Well I had a great time last night. It felt good being friends again. ( smiles )

Chris POV
REALLY friends. I guess that's how it's gotta start over but that's ok.

Chris: yea friends. ( fake smiles )

Kae: I'll walk you to the door.

Chris: Okay

They walk to the door then Chris leaves.

Back to Chris POV

I get in my matte black Ferrari and speed off to the studio. While I'm in the middle of my song. I get a call from Nia. That's the baby's mother.
Phone convo

Nia👶🏽: Hey Chris. The first appointment is on Tuesday. And btw my fiancé is coming too.

Chris: Ok that's fine by me( A/N that song by Chris brown is to fye. )

Nia👶🏽: Ok I will call you later.

Chris: bye.
( end of convo )

Then I continue to work

Karrueche POV
When I close the door I literally dash upstairs to get dressed. I get dressed in the mm.
And I just throw my hair in a messy cute bun. Then I get a text from James.

James😍: I love you Kae , have a good day at work. Sad to say I won't be ever coming back to Cali. 

Kae💕💙😍: y?? Work / dutie calls.?

James😍: yea babe. But I just wanted to tell you that I love you even more than a friend and I will always visits you when I can.

Kae💕💙😍: I love you too but I'm not sure of more than a friend. But your still my baby / brother.

James: ok love you and ttyl 😊

Kae💕💙😍: 😘

While I'm getting my keys to my car I get a call from my manager.

Phone convo

Boss😎: Hey Kae I have an meeting set up for you with D'angelo Russel.

Karrueche: Okay,  that'll do. So what time.

Boss😎: 8:46, I know it's early but it's worth it considering that it's a upcoming basketball star.

Karrueche: Okay, I'm On my way! 

End of convo.

I look at the time and it's 8:15,
It's time for me to go to work. And d'angelo Russell is too fine but I have my baby Chris.

I get in my new Range Rover, yes I got  a new one cause my car you know recently crashed. Like really bad.

Then, I literally speed off to my corporation.

When i step into my office it's 8:20. Well I have time I thought to myself. When I sit in my chair I have a letter from somebody.
Letter
Dear Karrueche, I am glad to work with you. You are a very beautiful minded person. I can't wait to see what more can do. Considering that  your a Fashion icon.
But yes your are gorgeous. And hopefully I work with you more.

Love, secret admirer.

Back to POV

All I could think was this was Chris.

Karrueche: ( smiles )

Then Somebody knocks on my door

Kae:  Come in.

???: I see you got my letter.

Kae: ( mouth drops )

End of chapter.

Who was it. ????
Was it Chris???
D'angelo??
James?

Like and comment. I really appreciate almost a thousand reads. I am really happy that you. Love all you guys.