-Here We Are-

Morning had come and Hunter still laying on the sofa with what felt like his head in a vise. Opening his eyes, he was met with a familiar place but couldnt place where he was. He sat up but his head felt dizzy so he tried not to move so fast. He placed his hand on his face trying to calm down. Until he heard a female voice.

Jo-Youre awake. How do you feel?

Jeongyeon came from the kitchen with a hoodie and legging with two cups of coffee. She places one down on the coffee table and then hands the other one to Hunter. He takes is and looks at her.

Hu-Thanks

He took a sip and watched as she went to sit down, she looked elegant in his eyes. A faint beauty from what he usually sees in his day to day.

Hu-This is good coffee.

He said to break the awkward silence. He placed his mug down and started to enquire the girl about what was going on. He extended his hand to her to make introductions.

Hu-Josh

Jo-Jeongyeon

She replied and shacked his hand. Adding a small sweet smile.

Hu-So Who are you? And where am I?

Jo-You are in the hotel my bands mates and I are staying. Your friend (Y/N) is here as well.

Hu-Who are your band mates?

Jo-I am part of Twice, and Blackpink are also here.

Hunter was still trying to figure out what was going on and he still wanted questions to be answered.

Hu-How do you know (Y/N)?

Jo-He is dating my band mate Jihyo

That was enough to answer his questions. Just then Mina and Momo came into the room.

MiMo-Morning

Jo-That is Momo and Mina, they are two of the three who found you last night.

Hu-Morning ladies, Im Josh.

Mo-Feeling better?

Hu-Yea thanks to Jeongyeon. Made me a good cup of joe, and well she is a sight for sore eyes.

This made here blush slightly, and Momo and Mina giggle a little. Small talk was exchanged until one of the bedroom doors was heard slamming down the hall. Jennie had run in and had gone to her bed crying her eyes out shedding tears of pain. She didnt want to hear what she did but it couldnt be helped. She was crying and crying trying to gain back her breath. Rosie came out of the shower with a bathrobe on and wet hair. Hearing the sniffles coming from the main bed. Curiosity got the better of her and she went over to see who was crying. She had an idea of who it would be. She sat on the bed and placed her hand on Jennies head. Lightly brushing her hair. Doing all she could to calm her down.

Ro-Its ok Jennie. What happened? Whats wrong?

Je-Jihyo just asked (Y/N) to be her boyfriend. And he said.

She said gaining her breath trying to calm down and explain the situation. Rosie didnt know what to say or what to do. She just pulled Jennie into a hug and tried to calm her down. But it was no avail. There was nothing she could do.

---

In the next room (Y/N) and Jihyo was still in the embrace. Calming down and relaxing. Jihyo made a bold move. She kissed his forehead. And then pushed him down to lay back down on the bed. Still in their embrace.

Jh-I missed you

(Y/N)-I missed you too

Jh-How long do you have?