Prompt (Edited)

Yandere! Wednesday Addams Headcanon with a female reader (OC Ibederemobong)
    Wednesday did not like Ibederem when they first met: it's not like she didn't like Ibederem but she was everything Wednesday wasn't. When Ibederem realised she liked Wednesday enough to be a friend and tried to befriend Wednesday, she intentionally avoided Ibederem.
     It's the sadist in Wednesday that wants to see Ibederem struggle. She doesn't like the feelings Ibederem makes her feel: they make her feel weak and inferior and she's anything but.
     Ibederem eventually grew on her. She began to like hearing Ibederem's laugh,so she'll look up jokes to tell Ibederem, but she always butchers them,which only makes them more funny. She's coldhearted and is ok with watching Ibederem suffer, as long as she's the one who caused it. If it's someone else, she'll make them pay extremely, and enjoy it.
     Wednesday lets Ibederem braid her hair and braids Ibederem's hair. She lets Ibederem do her makeup and although it's too simple for her, she won't hurt Ibederem's feelings- Ibederem likes it anyway.
       She likes seeing Ibederem in her clothes, though that's mostly her night wear since Ibederem is a bit on the chubby side(it's a work-in-progress) but she'd never say it out loud. She'd have a slight smirk and a glimmer in her eye but it vanishes as though it were naught.
      Wednesday makes sure Ibederem's parents like her. They see a completely different side to her, because she doesn't want to scare them off. She even dresses differently when around them- more bright colours, a bit flirty. She puts on a big smile. Ibederem feels bad because she likes Wednesday for who she really is and does not want her to be anyone else.
     If there's one thing Wednesday loves about Ibederem it's that Ibederem is not scared of her. She doesn't have to be someone else around Ibederem but she also brings out this better side of Wednesday- a more caring side.
      Wednesday isn't the best influence for Ibederem. It's not that she's purposely trying to get Ibederem into trouble, it just happens to follow her wherever she goes. Definitely gets Ibederem into the goth scene and sneaking out to hangouts. Ibederem knows the scene alright.