*THREE*

*Namika Pov*

It's been a week and all just going well he's absentee as well like neeraj bhaiya yea he's my cousin and he always tells me how it feels so awkward to get glared by too many girls and here same goes with my poor naksh. Wai- m-my shit no!!!!

"Namika is your homework complete.....? Why you're just smiling like an insane girl...?" Akash sir my maths teacher scold me although he's friendly enough but he don't tolerate in studies

"Umm..... Yes sir I did it but I think it's not correct" I said to save myself from getting scold more say insulted I guess hehe!

"Then who'll decide it that it's corre-". "May I get in sir" and here my heart skipped a beat it flutters with excitement. Naksh entered and asked something to Akash sir...

"Students actually There is meeting of teachers so your seniors will take care of classes"
Sir announced and left

Most of the girls shouted in glee!!

"Please please don't shout"
Naksh said with waving his Palm down to indicate reduced the noise...Cute! He so irritated and like ahhh! He looks cute..

"Guys look I don't wanna get scold from teachers so do whatever you want but don't shout" He said and his eyes met with mine gosh!!!!! Shit!!!
'No ocean can drown like his blue eyes does'
H-he smiled!!? Yes he did!!

I looked at naintara she winked and it made me blush hard!!!!!!

*Naksh POV*

Namika! She feels like heaven gosh I can't imagine fucking her mouth which always smile for me!! But she's way too innocent for all this..... My subconscious interrupted. I jerked the statement and went to her!!!!!

"Aren't you all studying...?" I said to her and her group yea she's having a group of 4 two of them are too introvert and studious af... And she and her benchpartner are more like fun and gossip girls...... Her bestfriend is beautiful too like they both are similar but the way namika glance at me no one ever had did that!!!! For her I can be gentle, I'll fuck her gently like a proper gentleman.....

"Naksh..." She pulled the hem of my blazer, fu!k when she'll moan like this...? I hummed but it was my biggest mistake.....

"Are you lost in thinking about how to fuck her!!?" Her bestfriend whispered in my ears my eyes went wider than ever...

"H-h-ow!?" I whispered back not letting namika hear anything

She covered her mouth from her palm toward her and came close to my ear like her breathe brushes by earlobe ahh she's getting on my nerves!!!!

"Look at your dent down there"
She went back in her seat and I closed my eyes licking my lips to calm myself, I opened and she was looking at my lips all flushed!!!! I think I should switch class with parth.. I went back in frontof the class... girls were glaring anamika and then I cleared mumy thoart....

"My classmate will came in some seconds I'll take my leave now"

I said and went to my class

"Guys its urgent go to class 10th 'B' they are too stubborn to handle" I exclaimed from the door peeking inside and directly went to the washroom... I went to a separate block of it and closed the door......... Opened my zip and calmed the beast down!

*Author's POV*

"Mai na keh rhi hu isse Dil m bhi kuch hai namika"
{I am telling you he have feelings for you}

"Stop blabbering nuisance"

"You saw him erecting for you gosh!! the way he got lost in you"

She didn't let out anything just her cheeks were fuming with superfluity... she placed her napkin around her nose pretending to clean her face....

"Don't quash your redness" naintara exclaimed teasing her......

"Namika are you dating with him ?"

"Why He act like that towards you huh.....?"

"He's so clod with others but with you he melts why...?"

Girls were throwing queries on her and she's speechless.....

"It's not like thati don't even know him properly......
.
.
.
"Again what's happening here.....?" Akash sir entered the class and the girls turned thier head nonchalantly towards the teacher....

The bell rang and again it's time to see him but today she went to library and sat in the corner moat bench without informing naintara....

She rested her elbows in desk and her head on her palm.......Her subconscious was not helping her
'He like me....?'
'How can someone even intrested in a girl alike me..?'
'why if like stories I'll face betrayal?'
'he's good looking he can get anyone..'
She shool her head to get off the feeling......

'Even he's good looking, even there are many better girls are in class he looked at you, he lost in you, he felt for you... Yes betrayal exists but just love the process end will be good as well, he'll make it good' her heart and mind were in the quarrel of insecurities and the new feeling and at the end her heart wins but who know what's the next page of life contains..........................

*Namika's POV*

Ahh!!!! It's been 8 months and now it's January my boards exams are from feb 26 and here I'm not prepared for exam instead preparing myself for asking naksh out!!!!!!!

School is taking us to a trip to himachal and the students of 10th to 12th are allowed he said he's going and I am nervous, deliriousness is what written on my face.....

But..... Naintara is not with me it'll be like empty without her but she told me to be in call when I'll propose him......

In this 8 months we're like friends sometimes he give me treats, we hang out and talk . Ofc girls are like flaming birds around me and when naksh is close too me or slight contact they'll act like were in relation well we'll be in some hours..... I blushed hard and smile is what not leaving my face.....

Now we're in bus in way it's night and all sleeping in peace I turned my gaze back to see naksh but end up seeing the couple making out eww! This bhaiya Didi's can't even control themselves it's too disgusting to have sex in this age I hate these kind of people...... Be adults first!! Ummm.. okay adult is too much just get out of your Shell (school) then do whatever you want...... I hate the person like nisha the most if she hadn't used protection then probably taking care of her child..... No children...

I giggled slowly not enough to disturb anyone main the coulp- wai- Did I heard moan!!? I laughed but shhh slowly...... But I heard a similar voice to pratiksha!!!! I think it's her the most ew girl not more than nisha though

I heard the moan of a gu-y i-i-s i-t na-ksh!? My whole body felt numb I stood from my seat and walked to the back side N-n-o!!! It can't be him.... And to my relief yea he groan in sleep there he was sleeping peacefuly but..... Where are that fucking couples...? They slept I think yea.... I turned to leave but turned my gaze abruptly.

My.... Whole body shivers in terror again it can't be true....... He-he was sleeping next to pratiksha's seat.. s-she was placing her head on his shoulder and her breast were moving up and down in high pace like she panting....... Although naksh was calm and sleeping peacefully....... But stil my heart clenches I think I'm overthinking yea...... I again turn but this time naksh grabbed my wrist slowly...... His touch gosh!!!!

______________🌼💗🌼____________

Thankyou guys who'll followed my on Instagram, on wattpad and saved my stories it meant alot to me for real

Two years ago I wrote a book but that was like I can't explain it in words like I ended writing that but still no one had saved and I love that in two chapters you guys started adding to reading lists thankyou...... From my core A BIG THANKYOU 🌼💗💗💗💗🌼💗🌼💗🌼💗🌼💗💗