*TWENTY-FOUR*

*Namika's pov*

11PM

I was tired from todays chores, and suffering from an extreme backache, still I have to take revenge of his art...

Wait let me ask him with showing two fingers, yeah I'm a kid when it comes to him...

Index finger- make him apologize and beg.

Middle finger- make him feel embarrassed in front of everyone.

It was so embarrassing when maa and chachi saw a hickey when I was stirring the kadhi, and the saree of the stomach area lifted, they told "it's okay to have in starting but even after 6 months, vansh loves you so much..."
now who'll tell them it's first....
While I chuckled and shook my head thinking the time of me flushed in front of them...

"Deep in thoughts...?" Naman with vansh entered the room...
The voice of vansh broke my dreamworld but who cares when he's my dream....

Naman sat on couch while the steps of vansh getting closer to my body, if I will act strange then he'll crave more.... Wait let me get close to naman, not in that aspects, just want to ask him by showing my both fingers....

"Naman, choose one of them" I got up from bed and while ignoring him,without giving a glimpse, I passed from just an inch beside and sat in the couch, naman left his phone and looked at me with unexpected emotion...

"Wow, okay so this first one" he chooses the index means I have to make him beg and apologize hahaha, that was what I wanted..

"What's that...?" Vansh asked innocently while getting close to couch his expression were all pissed by my actions but I want mooorreeee...

{Yeh ladki aaj gyi more ke chahkar mein moan krne}

"Nothing" I said and went to our closet for changing the night dress, of course the sexy one but I have to ensure that naman isn't there... What should I do..... I can't tell vansh as well....

Maa..? Nhi (no)
Masi..? Nhi (no)
Chachi..? Kabhi nhi (never)
Reena..? Haan,uske isharo pr nachta hai yeh devar mera...
(Yes, this brother-in-law of mine only dances according to her orders)

I looked at my phone shit..... Where is my phone.... Ahhhhh.... Now I have to call vansh... But I'll only show my face and ask him yes that's a good idea...

Opened the door was just 3-4 inch and peek out the face to call
him, he saw me peeking but I went inside just after his gaze landing on me.

well wait a second I have a cover of this night dress too... Yeah I can wear it....

The outer part had sleeve till elbow and the length till the ankle, whereas the inner night drees was till knees and was just a thread like sleeves

The outer part had sleeve till elbow and the length till the ankle, whereas the inner night drees was till knees and was just a thread like sleeves... The outer parts had rope to tie it in front so I tied it and went outside first I peek and this time naman and vansh both were not in the room... I came out with a large grin with wide chest pretending like a king...