Chapter 1

Zully's pov
"Goodnight (Y/N)" I said. I yawned "Remember we have to we have to wake up early for tomorrow!"
"Goodnight Zully...I know I know" I heard then fall asleep.

Reader-chan's pov.
"Goodnight (y/n)" yawn "remember we have to wake up early tomorrow" I heard Zully say. "Goodnight Zully...I know I know" and with that she was asleep. °OMG I'm fanilly going to meet him°¹

~Timeskip to morning brought to you by Katy Perry~

Zully's pov
"Wake up!!!!! Wake up!!!! Wake up!!!" I scream on the top of my lungs. I jumping on (y/n)². I knew she was a wake so I put on a black and purple skirt and black shirt.

Reader-chan's pov. Ok that it were staying on you pov ok?!
I don't promise ok

"Wake up!!!!! Wake up!!!! Wake up!!!" I hear a dieing unicorn scream °wait no that can't be right°¹ I soundly feel someone jump on me °omfg it zully OMG today's the day we're go to Fariy Tale° As soon as she leaves I get up take a shower and put on a skinny strip (f/c) tank top with black booty shorts. "You ready (y/n)?" I see Zully in a purple skirt and black shirt.

"Yea you?" "Yea! Let's go!!!"and ran outside with out shoes *sigh*³ I grab two pairs of black flats put on pair on and ran to follow Zully.

~another timeskip brought to you by Katy Perry Part of Me~

Zully's pov. XD sorry

As soon as the gulid came in to view I stop,and turned " Stop" I said. "Ok stay behind me ok"
"Ok" (y/n) said "kk" I said and ran again. It was summer!!! When we fanilly came to the guild door °Ok here we go°¹ I opened the door ever thing went selint everone fix them self up. It was quite until...

A/N I'm so evil any ways
¹ °° means Thinking ok
² You well get jump on a lot so sorry ^.^
³ ** means a Action!!
Ok that's it oh and for all of you who love purple YASS!!!!!