Chapter 3

A/N I'm back. XD Sorry if I update a lot of chapters its just that I'm at truly writing this down with no internet. ok story time!!!!

reader-chan's pov.

"Hello." said that same dark/navy blue "I'm Gray." "Yay. I got that" I replied quietly thinking he didn't hear. "What did you say?" He asked. "Nothing nothing at all."I replied quickly properly to quickly. " Ok if you say so." Said Gray. "Hi I'm Lucy!" Said a blond girl who was sitting on a bar stool.

~ time skip to you meet everyone but Natsu but to you by my laziness and McDonalds chicken nuggets French fries and drink¹ XD ~

Still reader-chan's pov.
"Ok so where's Natsu!" Asked Zully. "He's probably still hiding since he what he dare me to do." Said Gray. "Oh...Ok. NATSU COME OUT I'M NOT GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU COME OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" "Sorry I had to yell." Zully said at me. "It's ok" I said. *smiles*
"HERE I AM ZULLY!!" Said a voice. Next thing I saw...

A/N HAHA so how did you like it? Anyway ¹ So the time skip yay sorry I was eating that at the moment! Don't juge me ok! Ok so the next paragraph is what the chapter would of ended like.

"here I am the most awesome, handsome, and fabulous wizard of all time" then I saw...

Weird right almost like black*star.

Anyways this was written on 7/1/15 , 7/2/15 , & 7/4/15