Paparazzi

Her phone kept lightening up with notifications, but she had no strenght or will to read them.

Cha Hae-in had woken up just a few minutes before, surely due to her biological clock, and was basking in the afterglow of a night spent between pleasure and a deep sleep. She smiled fondly at the dark head of Sung Jin-woo resting on her breasts and her hand twitched from wanting to caress his hair: however she was afraid of waking him up while he looked so cute and at ease.

As if hearing her thoughts, Jin-woo murmured something in his sleep, nuzzling into her chest, his long, lean arms tightening around her. The feel of his body pressed down to hers was both arousing and calming.

Hae-in had truly missed him: they haven't seen each other for weeks, both too busy to meet up. More gates had been opening up all over the world and while Jin-woo traveled a lot searching for the Sovereigns, Hae-in had been busy defeating dungeon after dungeon without any rest.

So she had been overjoyed when last evening Jin-woo had written to her, asking if she was free for a dinner together in their special place – a small, awesome restaurant where they could go without worrying about their privacy.

Hae-in remembered how her heart had pounded in her chest when she had arrived and seen Jin-woo already waiting: wearing his usual black attire, he had looked very handsome but what had caught her attention was the tired expression on his face. He had brightened up when she had hugged him, but she had understood that he, too, was getting weary of the fighting.

After dinner, they had gone back to her apartment: there had been no need to say anything as they could, at that point, understand each other with a glance.

And so here she was, deliciously sore and embracing her beloved boyfriend. And getting increasingly annoyed by the flashing of her phone.

Grudgingly, Hae-in reached out for it and began reading the notifications.

Her face reddened alarmingly as she gaped at the screen.

"Oh my..." the blonde whispered, feeling embarrassed.

She had opened first the chat from her cousin, Mi-ran.

'Hae-in-! WHAT'S THIS? COUSIN, DO YOU NEED TO TELL ME SOMETHING?' 07.56

'HAE-IN, I NEED MORE INFO, ANSWERRRR!' 07:56

There was a link attached to the chat and Hae-in closed her eyes in desperation: it was an article on her and Jin-woo titled [The strongest couple going strong!].

Someone had probably seen them walking around after dinner. There were also pictures of them walking hand-in-hand and, Hae-in blushed, of them kissing: and not a peck on the lips or cheeks, but a full make out session they did before moving to her apartment.

'HAE-INNNN!' 07:59

'HAE-IN, TELL ME. OMG, you look so good together! You told me that that date all those months ago was nothing! And now you're kissing passionately Sung Jin-woo!' 08.01

Well, Hae-in admitted, they did look good together: however it made her feel strange to see a photo of her kissing her boyfriend, especially because they really looked into it, her arms wrapped around his neck, one of his hands holding her head while the other rested on her behind.

'Oh my.' she thought, starting to hyperventilate.

'HAE-IN, YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING! E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!' 08:02

'Is he a good kisser? Seems like it!' 08:02

'DID YOU TWO HAVE SEX ALREADY? DID YOU?' 08:03

'OMG, he is so handsome, I envy you sooooo much!' 08:03