The Three Princes of Khopan Kingdom

NOTES:

I saw the Namprik's photo set of Boss and I HAD to write this. 🫣

Anyway, enjoy!

-------------------

Once upon a time, there was a very gorgeous land that was filled with enchanting creatures and breathtaking landscapes called Khopan. It thrived under the rule of a wise and benevolent king who was loved by all his subjects. The king's reign brought prosperity and harmony to the kingdom for many years. The king has three princes-triplets, to be exact. The first prince, Prince Best, has the power of snow and ice. He was just like his power-cold, calm, and as mysterious as a snowy morning. The second prince, Prince Boss, has the power of fire and passion. He was as fiery and intense as his power, with a burning determination that ignited everything he touched. The third prince, Prince Bas, has the power of shadow. He was as elusive and enigmatic as his power, lurking in the darkness with an aura of intrigue.

Despite their dangerous and mysterious power, the princes, just like their father, were well loved by the people of the kingdom. The world has been informed that the kingdom gave birth to three strong princes. Far across the plains and the ocean in every direction, ensuring the kingdom's security since no other kingdom desires to invade them. In addition, each of the three princes has a distinct charm. The most sage of them all is the Snow Prince. As the king's most dependable and trusted counsel, he never shied away from hearing the kingdom's citizens voice their grievances. The most amiable and approachable prince is the fire one. He is gregarious and doesn't think twice about mingling with the crowd. Because of his personality, the younger generation genuinely enjoyed the second prince. Though he is the quietest, the shadow prince has the most compassion. He can see things that most people's eyes overlook since he naturally prefers to stay in the dark. He tends to those who are most in need, and he frequently shows up when someone is in need of assistance. His presence brings solace, and his touch brings healing.

Their father, the king, passed away from illness one day due to advanced age. The kingdom is enveloped in profound sadness and grief. But below it all is a feeling of uncertainty about which prince will take the throne. There is minimal concern over the potential split and, in the worst-case scenario, the outbreak of civil war. Once more, though, the kingdom's citizens need not have worried, as the three princes had decided long before the monarch departed to hand the throne to the Snow Prince. Overseeing relations with the outlying kingdoms will be under the Fire Prince's command. The soldiers tasked with preserving the kingdom's security and sovereignty will be commanded by the Shadow Prince.

Under the leadership of three princes, the Khopan continued to prosper for a number of years. Up until that day, a soldier with a terrified expression requested to enter their realm. They had gone through a bloody battle, for his horse didn't seem much better, and he was covered in wounds. The Shadow Prince was summoned immediately, and after taking one glance, he gave the gatekeeper the command to open and admit the soldier. The soldier was granted permission to seek medical attention and rest.

The soldier eventually related the terrifying tale about his homeland after he had woken up and was well enough to respond to queries. He claimed to come from the neighboring nation, Magos Realm, where the invader had overthrown the monarch and left destruction and turmoil in his wake. They've seized control of their whole realm and are holding the only remaining royal family captive. The Fire Prince rose at the sound of this. His expression was contorted between concern and rage.

"Prince Noeul? Is the Mage Prince being held captive by them?"

With his hands shaking from fear and exhaustion, the soldier said, "Yes, Your Majesty, we don't know where they kept the prince, but we've tried to save him. However, I was the only survivor of the operation, and my commander has given me the task to run here before we were ambushed, so I can ask for help."